By fmlgirl - 25/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, is my boyfriend and my 3 year anniversary. We decided to give each other something that we really needed. I bought him the $300 worth of books that he needed for college. He surprised me with a workout video and exercise equipment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 411
You deserved it 11 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MukyDaCookie 0

I don't get it. Why do people post FML's about their significant other calling them fat? At least you have a boyfriend/girlfriend i'm surprised they don't dump you for being a fat emotion _____

Comments

xolotl 0

So? Why is it an insult that he's trying to help you get in shape/be healthier/lose weight or whatever? I wish someone would by me exercise equipment.

YDI because it's me and my boyfriend's anniversary, not my boyfriend and I's anniversary. That just sounds stupid.

0 3

I's don't be thinkin' that how you's do grammar

I agree with #38, people need to stop posting shit that isn't funny. "Today I lost my phone. FML" LOLOL THAT WAS HILARIOUS. You could try getting your lazy ass off the computer and looking for your phone. Also, I have a raging clue.

monicamischief 0

YDI for being fat and/or complaining about your weight to your boyfriend. god. i hate most girls.

#30, the world could use less fat dudes too, you know.

it's "my boyfriend's and my". break it into two seperate sentences. 'my boyfriend's anniversary" "my anniversary" ergo, "my boyfriend's and my anniversary" okay anyway what an asshole, if he's trying to give you a hint he could try to not be an ass about it.

SilentGround 0

maybe he wants you to have raging biceps, triceps, quads and to be able to bust through a brick wall. never know.

JCRothe22 0

That's nice you bought him his books... have you been complaining about wanting to get into shape at all? I know I have and I'm not fat at all but I would love work out equipment cuz working out makes you feel so much better about yourself!!! So maybe he doesn't think you're fat (unless you really are)

OP: what if he was hoping to work out with you? I find that sort of cute how couples enjoy to work out together. :)