By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I woke up fully clothed, trying to remember the night's events. I walk to the den to awkwardly ask my dad for a ride to my car and he points to the computer. A pic of me passed out on the bathroom floor is now our new wallpaper. My skirt was around my knees. He sent it to everyone we know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 997
You deserved it 25 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is why you don't drink to your blackout point. YDI. I really don't feel bad for you

YDI for getting into such a ridiculous state, but seriously? He sent it to everyone you know? That's a massive dickmove so FYL as well.

Comments

Honestly to me it sounded like you had been drinking with your dad which adds a whole new level of weird to this and I really hope that's not the case. Regardless, I agree drinking to that extent is poor judgment but your father doing what he did with the picture is god awful and ******* weird. I want to know if he was the one to take the picture or if he found it. If I were you I'd never speak to my dad again either way. Humiliation is an abusive form of punishment whether it works or not.

Damn that really sucks, FYL. But first why the hell would your dad do something like that. It just completely crosses the line of common decency... But then again, it sounds like you were drinking with your dad. Which begs the question, why?

porkchop69 0

at least he didnt ground you for three years like he did to me. i love your life

calicokitea 0

why does your dad see this picture? Why does he find it amusing? And why did he send it to his friends? And why did you wake up fully clothed... after this happened and he had a picture of you.....

EatATree 0

Ummm wow... U should probly report your dad...

If my dad did that I would ******* kill him. Seriously he would not be walking around.

Report your dad. It's totally uncool to be that drunk, but what he did is kinda abusing your personal life.

missbon 0

i was at a cousins party once and i ended up out the front clinging on to a dumpster for dear life whilst i (rather attractively) threw my guts up. In the morning, my mother proceeded to tell me of the photo opportunity, which she wasnt going to let slip, and how she sent it to all our family and friends. the difference? she actually didnt. not that i knew it at the time but it definately stopped my drinking irresponsibly for a long while. also i wouldnt have put it passed her to send it out. i call it good parenting. your dad has got it right. he obviously recieved the desired reaction.

Your dad seems pretty... strange. You did deserve it though.