By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I woke up fully clothed, trying to remember the night's events. I walk to the den to awkwardly ask my dad for a ride to my car and he points to the computer. A pic of me passed out on the bathroom floor is now our new wallpaper. My skirt was around my knees. He sent it to everyone we know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 997
You deserved it 25 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is why you don't drink to your blackout point. YDI. I really don't feel bad for you

YDI for getting into such a ridiculous state, but seriously? He sent it to everyone you know? That's a massive dickmove so FYL as well.

Comments

burtonboard97 0

That would be pornography and he could become a registered sex offender. He would not send it to everyone you know. How old are you? Maybe that is what you need however to realized you shouldn't get that drunk you idiot.

koalakittens 0

That's great though, at least your dad has a sense of humor. And YDI for being a drunk *****.

thetakingback 0

People who think this is funny clearly don't have psychotic ****** up sicko dads like you do.

squeaksx24 0

What the hell? Your father is an asshole. Sorry if that's ahrsh, but it's true.

tell everyone that your dad is a pervert and took pictures of you with your skirt down while you were passed out.

Haha your fault for getting that hammered! Your Dad is teaching you a good lesson. Next time he's drunk, do the same ;)

YD for being a ****! Or maybe your dad took advantage of you while you were wasted. o sHIT call DA POLICE!!!!!!!!

Damn girl. I don't think your cop dad would just post the pic and show everyone. Just a few posts ago you said that he was cleaning a gun in front of your date. I hope you readers see through this. Look at the pic in the upper right corner. That pic is in one he'll of a lot of posts. I hate people who lie.