Spectacle

By chunderful202 - 24/12/2012 08:46 - United Kingdom - Romford

Today, I woke up with a hangover from hell. My clothes were stained with vomit, I was propped up on the sofa with a bowl between my knees, and my hair tied to one side. My mum was taking photos to send to Grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 810
You deserved it 41 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kittycat1597 10

If you can't spell and use correct grammar, don't comment!

galaxystar2 6

Comments

galaxystar2 6
teamlightskin 14

If yu cant handle yur liquor, DONT DRINK!!

kittycat1597 10

If you can't spell and use correct grammar, don't comment!

FMLshark 12

Is one "o" really that difficult to add to "you" and "your"?

then000bster 16

I'm pretty sure op meant to type like that. Itz lik hiz speechk iz zlurred it sumethin.

kittycat1597 10

37, You my friend are unbelievably accurate.

I'll have you know Yu can handle alcohol pretty well.

Your picture made me laugh harder than the actual FML did, and fits really well with your comment.

Well now we know who just got put on the naughty list.

LiterOfCola 16

You should probably take some Advil from heaven to balance out that hangover from hell

I feel like this fml and the one right above are from the same person

38 - they tested it on Mythbusters actually

Maria_Obligacia 14
caysters 12

If I remember right, the order of the alcohol didn't matter, it was mixing it that made it bad. Been a while since I saw it though.

DasHaas 9

She should just put them on your facebook. If you don't like how booze makes you feel in the morning, drink less of it in the evening.

kittycat1597 10

That'll make one hell of a Christmas card.

Just wait until you see all the penises your mother drew on your face with Sharpies while you were passed out. Your grandmother is going to love the photos!

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

what an interesting comment you have there..

You can see the emotion flowing from his comment. How interesting...

I found Shawn's comment truly moving. It's totally changed my world view and has inspired me to be a better person. Thank you, Shawn. I don't know how I've made it this far in life without the deep wisdom you've imparted. I feel both humbled and honored to be in your thread.

zombieslayer83 19

mom and grandma are just remembering the old days.