By CK95 - 01/01/2015 23:02 - United States

Today, I woke up after a night of New Year's Eve partying. I remember the night going great. What I don't remember is laying naked in the shower while my girlfriend ran water over my body to make me feel better. I also made my own funeral plans because I was convinced I was going to die. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 832
You deserved it 8 039

Same thing different taste

Comments

Didn't mean to sound sarcastic when I said that.

Dreamsorrow93 24

Most girls wouldn't do that for their man. He is lucky for sure.

This is whyI don't drink because I dont want to beer drunk person and wake up feeling extremely sick.

If you're careful, you're not sick when you wake up. But did you really have a good throw back if you didn't throw up? No seriously though, be smart about it if you drink, and always have a sober friend to take your phone and keys away... A phone in the hand of a drunk can be devastating to any kind of relationship.

#16, "I don't want to beer drunk person". Are you sure you're not already drinking?

Dreamsorrow93 24

I plan to be cremated. So if I made my plans while drunk id imagine my boyfriend would need to pour lots of water on me as well.

You're lucky you have such a great girlfriend: ) she's a keeper

sohigh10 34

Funny how girlfriends and boyfriends on FML are always keepers, either sincerely or sarcastically:p

Steffi3 40

Sounds like a great start of the new year!

It's never too early to make funeral plans, only to put them into action. ;)

Some nights are just plain wild. Don't worry, you will be fine and it will pass.

That's not an FML moment, that's you being irresponsibly drunk.