By KittenTime - 26/05/2011 21:03 - United Kingdom

Today, I witnessed the miracle of life. More specifically, my cat giving birth on my bed at four in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 092
You deserved it 7 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you get pregnant, don't expect your family to keep you. Bitch.

Comments

I saw a gopher give birth today at a park. pretty cool. :)

Time to sell those kitties on craigslist.

Hahah funny comment. I don't know why you got so many thumbs down. Some people have no sense of humor.

Is this supposed to be funny? That's actually a very good idea. Better than letting them out on their own to be euthanized. And if someone is willing to pay for a kitten, chances are they'll keep the little critter.

stormlvr 0

wow, all my cats do is just sleep by me... hehe

why doesn't anyone like this comment

Reynard13 1

You deserve a lot worse than that for not spaying your cat. What the holy hell is wrong with you? Are you 12?

Mabye OP wanted kittens,just not 4 in the morning nor on her bed.

It's also possible that OP adopted a pregnant cat.

I agree with 22. its irresponsible not to spay/neuter your pets

808Boyo 4

61 it's ok cause you're probably an irresponsible stuck up preppy bitch.

For all you know the OP IS 12 and has no real responsibility for taking care of the cat. So stop being a ******* and freaking out over something that you actually know almost nothing about.

nocanhaz 4

No but you have 12 votes against you at the moment.

how is it irresponsible to not spay/neuter your cat? maybe OP wanted to have kittens? there are plenty of people who do that or just don't want to spend the money doing that to them. and anyways, kittens can rake in a LOT of cash if you decide to sell them

kittens do NOT rake in a lot of cash, they cost a lot of cash when looked after properly! you complete idiot! if the OP wanted kittens she should have done her research and prepared a safe area for her cat to give birth, if she had done that, chances are that the cat wouldn't have given birth on her bed. And if she planned them, she shouldn't care that the cat gave birth on her bed.

My cat gave birth under my little bros crib. She walked around for like 20 minutes with a turd like kitten hanging out of her personals before she settled down.

omg this happened to me 9 months ago... when the kittens are born they seem dead, but then the mother licks them and they come to life. Amazing, I don't get how this is an FML besides the nastiness of the mother eating the placenta. Unless the cats become wild afterwards and leave your house, then **** the cat bitch.

OCDC 9

"**** the cat bitch" could be translated to many things. Here are a few: "**** the cat, bitch." Obviously telling OP that she is a bitch and she needs to **** her cat. "**** that, cat bitch." OP is a cat bitch (whatever that is) and is therefore not to be believed. "****, the cat bitch." Often said when someone sees a cat bitch outside of their house, or somewhere else one never expects a cat bitch to be. An exclamation, such as: "****! The cat bitch followed me home!"

Thanks for the the English lesson we don't care to hear

DemonLord_fml 0

that's happened to me with my dog

The exact same thing happened to me too, only at 2:00am instead of 4:00. You just can't control where animals feel safe. We had a birthing area and everything, spent a fortune. But she decided to wreck my bedspread instead.

actually they eat everything afterwards...oh yea true story so no mess lol and the kittens won't use a litter box for weeks either, cus mother eats that too..

My cat must have been the exception because it was a hell of a job to clean my blankets after she gave birth on them! (Not op by the way, just another cat owner)

MissAimeeAngel 15

Eeeww. You weren't in the bed when it happened? Were you?

no, she was skydiving. it was four in the morning where else would she be?