By KittenTime - 26/05/2011 21:03 - United Kingdom

Today, I witnessed the miracle of life. More specifically, my cat giving birth on my bed at four in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 092
You deserved it 7 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you get pregnant, don't expect your family to keep you. Bitch.

Comments

that is the beauty of life my friend, at least it wasn't a human ..

Pretty sure animals, even cats, give obvious signs before they just up and push something from their "pussys" no pun intended. That being said, it is a cat so it's possible you don't see it much. Still, you should have been aware.

jewelzgalore 0

71% of cats in shelters are euthanized, primarily due to overcrowding-- American Humane Society Please get your cat fixed.

Got_any_grapes1 4

You deserve it for not spaying your cats you piece of trash. My cousin is a vet and he clearly explained how bad it is not to spay them. You would be quite surprised.

So your cousin the "VET" told you how bad it is for cats to follow the natural course of things and have kittens. Because nature is so cruel and horrible that having kittens is going to kill a mother cat? jerkwad

Got_any_grapes1 4

Oh, trust me. Nature isn't that beautiful when your cats die of diseases. Your probably one of those idiots who think it's animal abuse. It so happens it is animal abuse when you DON'T spay/neuter your cats/dogs. Also, every time a cat/dog goes into heat, it get's a mini stroke, and is proven to live shorter then others and suffer it's whole life. Also, when a cat/dog gets it's 'period', it's uterus rots and they get some other kind of disease, (I forgot what it is called). Some stupid people used to come my cousins work and be like "My dog only had one puppy! There's something wrong!", or "It's dying, but I just couldn't spay it! How would you like it if someone made YOU feel less like a woman!". Yes, nature is very beautiful. Especially when cat's/dog's are inbred and have deformities. SMFH, you piece of trash. If your going to have pet's, take care of them, and NEUTER AND SPAY THEM!

AttucisFinch 0

Ya and girls get bitchy when on their period. Should we spay them too? Or only animals because people are bigger than them?

Got_any_grapes1 4

Yeah, but humans don't suffer and live a terrible life and die of diseases when they do. Or live about a 5 year younger life span. Oh, and dumbass who commented before my who put the word 'vet' in parenthesis, if you don't believe me that my cousin is a vet, would you like to see a picture of him?? Because I can gladly show you a picture of him flicking you off in the process. People these days. Sigh.

Got_any_grapes1 4

Oh, and also, stop thinking you know everything. It's not like the dog's/cat's enjoy not being spayed. I doubt they enjoy anything like being in pain all the time and being miserable. Cats and dogs have better lives when their spayed and neutered.

Badtz_maru_fml 0

"ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE~"

My cat recently gave birth and I could tell for weeks before that she was pregnant so I was ready for it. Still it's not fun when a cat goes into labour in the early hours of the morning and decides your bed is the place to be

well, cats are usually pretty choosey about where they have kittens. They usually try and hide- so I thought it was kind of a compliment that she trusted you. ;) my dog is having puppies soon;)

As Bob Barker would always say, "Spay and neuter your pets folks."

proxxX069069 7

this happened to me! at 4am too! loll the sounds they make ... eww