By KittenTime - 26/05/2011 21:03 - United Kingdom

Today, I witnessed the miracle of life. More specifically, my cat giving birth on my bed at four in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 090
You deserved it 7 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you get pregnant, don't expect your family to keep you. Bitch.

Comments

HeavySleeper 0
H3ALTHFR3AK 0
futtbuck101 1
enonymous 8

as the Lamaze coach for this cat she was counting on you for support and help breathing... way to let her down.

128 Your picture perfectly fits your comment lol.

I don't see the FML part of this. You're cat gave birth, it's nature, how is that bad? Some people are so ungrateful.

itswhateveridk 0

I wonder if the cat gave birth to a pop tart cat that goes nyan nyan nyan!

vergaso 0

thumbs up if you hate black people

VinegarStrokes 0

138 you've never seen an animal give birth, have you? It's ******* disgusting. Definitely not something you want to have happen on your bed. OP is probably burning their sheets as we speak!

no offense, but ewwww!! who wants cat blood on their bed? I think there's blood at least. I'm not sure.

placenta covered kittens on your bed . FYL

the cat eats the placenta, I had a good comment after that but I forgot lol, sorry about that

stewpididiot 11

seeyou.. that's the perfect opening line for a song....

Ugh we watched that movie in science class... Nasty.

catrav77 0

Watched it last week. I am scarred for life.

never watched it but I did see pictures of a cat giving birth in a school library book when I was 9, I didn't think it was gross is it really that nasty to see something give birth?

watched it last year in seventh grade sex Ed... sooo awkward... my science teacher now decided to share with us that before they had the movie, it was of her giving birth to her son... I'm so glad I got the miracles of life instead!

Had that girl ever seen a razor?? Especially if she was going to be in a movie.

She had a head of hair near her privates >_

guckylynn 19

That movie was before it was common to groom yourself... Plus being pregnant that kind of stuff doesn't really matter anymore.

A7X_LoVeee 10

You watched a movie in science class about a cat giving birth? Lolwut?

I remember the giving birth movie. it was almost 3 years ago and I'm still scar(r)ed for life. it's all calm and then BAM baby coming out

We took baby cats out of a dead pregnant cat in anatomy the other day.

134... um, yeah, personal grooming still matters for a lot of pregnant ladies.

Felix_Felicis15 8

To the people criticizing the woman about not shaving: when one is nine months pregnant, she probably doesn't care about if she shaves down there. She wouldn't be able to reach it anyway. A pregnant woman's "stomach" isn't soft and squishy; it's quite the opposite. But I agree, that video was so awkward. I would hate to be that kid when he's in biology or health. He'd be in class watching the video and say, "HOLY SHIT, MOM!" and be scarred for life. I pity him.

161... easy to reach, harder to see, use a mirror (or husband)... I didn't meet one prego chick in any of my classes that didn't shave or at least trim a bit...

Eggers 2

I watched it today in my home for fun... except with people, and the stuff that happens 9 months before the actual birth.

ReynshineCutting 10

There's nothing wrong with not grooming if you're pregnant. Who freaking cares?

VinegarStrokes 0
Felix_Felicis15 8

Ah, 163, I see your point. I've never been pregnant, see, so my last comment was speculation. Thank you for correcting me.

deafeningsilence 8

At least she was giving birth, not... doing other things...

btnhdude 0

there's a reason they call it a pussycat .....

PottentialFML 0

Because they get scared? I feel like I'm missing something here...

or the cat couldve been smoking weed that would b bad.... but a much better story and if that was the case I would buy a cat to have a smoking buddy

deafeningsilence 8

At least she was giving birth, not... doing other things...

Eww. Were you in the bed when it happened?

ramurrump 0

Let's think about this one for a second.. Was she in bed.. At FOUR IN THE MORNING.. Solid question.

btnhdude 0

LolaD might be related to SarahBellah

I happen to know a Sarah Bellah.. xD

agaba 0

awww that's lovely =) we had a neighbourhood cat come through our window and give birth behind my wardrobe...we didn't know until we heard a litter of kittens meowing a few weeks later =/

johnnybagodonuts 2

Yes, a few weeks later. Kittens don't exactly start prancing around and meowing right at birth. Your future argument is invalid. Good day, sir.

johnnybagodonuts 2

doesn't matter if they weren't prancing around and meowing. how do you not notice a litter of kittens behind your wardrobe?

well I personally didn't notice them until the night I got back from hospital after a 3 month stay, however my partner had said that he saw a white cat jump out our bedroom window about 2 weeks before I got out...however he didn't happen to close the window because it was going on summer and he's not the brightest spark...but anyways I was laying there that night and I start to hear little meows...more like mew mew mew so I went looking and had to pull out our HUGE corner wardrobe and there they were 5 white and a ginger still with their eyes closed barely able to move....satisfied as to why we didn't notice as soon as they popped?

johnnybagodonuts 2

you coulda just said you were in the hospital and made it easier for yourself

I just though I would fill you in on some of the events leading upto them being found, just so I could save people from asking other questions etc

One of my cats started meowing and wandering around within an hour of her birth. We weren't sure if she was brave or just stupid. She's still a really loud meower.

jennifer93 0

I always got rid of my cats when they go pregnant, didn't want to deal with that!

jennifer93 0

I didn't make it stray...we gave them to family friends!

lmaoatall 6

and today's ass hat award goes to...

When you get pregnant, don't expect your family to keep you. Bitch.

jennifer93 0

wow...I dont want kittens so giving it away to a nice home is HORRIBLE...yep you guys all know best

lmaoatall 6

we do know best. get the animal fixed so this shit won't happen in the first place. damn!!!!

HyundaiOwner7 0

LOL! You made it sound horrible...

you can always get your cat desexed

Yeah, there's a reason you can go to your local ASPCA and get your cat spayed for almost nothing. (Sometimes it is free.) I'm curious as to how many cats this chick has gone through since she "always" gives away pregnant cats. The best way to avoid having a pregnant cat is getting the damn thing spayed. It ends up saving more lives in the end.

you are a terrible animal owner; please never own animals ever again. thanks to you and others like you, thousand of animals are killed ever year, for no reason other than overpopulation. if you aren't responsible enough or don't have the money to properly spay/neuter your pet, please don't have one. also, what kind of uncaring, unbonding, unloving person gives away their animal pal because it gets pregnant?!? wtf is wrong with you?

MerrikBarbarian 9

amen to this! if you are breeding at least volunteer at the shelter and help at the other end with the euthanasia. :/

Got_any_grapes1 4

Spay them. Every time they go into heat, they have more of a risk to get diseases. Piece of trash. Cats who are not spayed live much shorter.

Got_any_grapes1 4

And btw, they suffer their whole life. My couisin is a vet. All these stupid people used to come in and be like "my cat has a disease!" Or "my cat only has one baby! Help!". The funniest line he heard was "I'm not spaying them, it's abuse!" Yet, ruining it's life is apparently better to them. Sigh.

desexed is another way of saying spayed or neutered. in australia it's called desex.

you do realise that youl eventually run out of friends and family to palm off your pregnant kitty. get a male cat, or even better, get your kitty desexed so you can actually keep a cat for longer than 6 months at a time!

you're an uncaring awful person to do that. if you had them spayed (as you should be)you wouldn't have prego cats... maybe just get boy cats...damn you're stupid

You can still get your cat spayed while it's preggers, kinda like an abortion. I'm not really for it but it's better then adding more unwanted cats to the world. And if you're needlessly giving away your cats you're taking away potential homes from cats that need them. As someone who works at a vet, I don't understand why some people don't spay/neuter and vaccinate their pets immediately. It's cruel.

I hope you get pregnant & your parents don't keep you, you selfish inconsiderate bitch.

whoisthisgirl 4

I like all the comments above besides 17,23,46

ReynshineCutting 10

Wow what a ******* moron. I always liked your comments. Now I have 0 respect for you. I can't even describe how much of an idiot you are. There are no words strong enough to describe you. Thanks for helping kill kittens unnecessarily. Bitch.

Cats are ******* sick!!!!!! Ya dislike my comment you loser. Your just mad no one likes YOUR comments.

you need to take the dicks out of your mouth. Hahahah

I saw this comment before it got moderated, but I just thumbs upped it because it got moderated :D

cats are gross.. your most likely a trashy feline also then