By Anonymous - 09/06/2013 14:29 - United States - Greenwood

Today, I went to the local pharmacy to buy some condoms. When I went to go purchase them, the elderly lady behind the counter took one look at me and said, "Honey, you're your own birth control." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 540
You deserved it 10 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a bitch! just Ignore her OP, shes just jealous of your beauty, and is pissed she cant get laid

Ah she's just jealous because she literally IS her own birth control. She's so senile she's probably not getting penile anyway.

Comments

amy6703 6

You should have went fill a basket with items all over the store, then told her you don't need them when it was time to check out.

rg350dx 29

Is there a duplicate of this FML for anyone else?

titibug823 11

How rude and unprofessional! You should have spoken to her manager.

perdix 29

She's just out of the loop. She doesn't know that ugly is the new hot;)

Wait, ugly is the new hot? Why wasn't I informed :(

perdix 29

Because you often have to inform girls of this new trend. It helps if your presentation is accompanied by generous quantities of alcohol and gifts, and maybe even some cash.

Nomadic1 20
bodychex 5

Did anyone stop to think maybe she wasn't being rude? She might have been trying to preach abstinence here.

Um, that's still rude, it's none of her damn business if OP is having sex or not.

perdix 29

"How am I supposed to make balloon animals with my face?"

I hope you reported her to her manager. Then got the store number, her name, and reported her to cooperate (if it's a big chain pharmacy of course) She needs to learn to keep her damn stupid opinions to herself!

And that's when you slapped her in the face, right?!

You should've said "you don't know jack"