By the_captain - 23/06/2009 00:21 - United States

Today, I was cashiering at Target when an old woman came into my checkout line. Her items? Variety pack of pleasuring condoms, a bottle of KY sensual lube, and two colorful thongs. As I'm scanning these, she leans in and whispers, "I love toys." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 688
You deserved it 3 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tyranny 0

Old people do have a sex life too, and are usually a bit more open about it than we would like to know.

Glam_fml 0

Yeah, that was kind of inappropriate for her to tell you about it, but good for her for having an exciting sex life at her age. I hope I can be that lucky..

Comments

nxkftw 0

Why? Who cares? How does this affect the OP's life in any way?

Ahahahaha! I don't think it's terrible, just hilarious. As long as she didn't start talking about positions, just laugh and brush it off. W/o shuddering.

Of course it happened in Oregon! Haha. You see a lot of crazy shit living here. It was probably just outside of Portland too. :D I can so see this happening. I've heard awful working at Target stories.

lovely997 0
jason2468 0

God damn, that now... totally gave me the *Shivers*... ugh.

wintamint101 7

there are some really weird people out there

In what way does this make people think ydi why is there almost 2000 ydi's?

jason2468 0

bee happy ur a perverted dumb ass

m0tl3ycru3 0

Obviously her husband can't satisfy her anymore.

derpina72 23

Hey hey! Old people can get it too!

Why would ANYBODY say that you would deserve that...?

YDI for working at Target YDI for being alive YDI for being a woman etc. at least that's all I can think of, FYL OP, FYL indeed

Doorhandle57 0

I hope you guys realize genius_man16 was just giving examples of what a troll would say, right? It's not actually his opinion? I guess you guys can't see or understand how that would work.

Leptailurus 0

Because old people have every right to have sex as young people do. Or will you, when you get older and start to get saggy, stop having sex? :| Personally, I hope when I'm "old" that I still have a sex drive like her.

itsgen 16

@49 ok u have problems what the **** is wrong with being a woman?!?! and HELLO!!1 whats wrong with ppl like you saing YDI for working at places like walmart and target OMG!! im 14 and even i know what an honstliving is ur jst an insecure bitch!!! who doent know sheitt GROW UP!

sondramcfail 0

He was being sarcastic. Like saying the only reasons trolls could possibly give for putting "YDI".

135 fails miserably. miserably miserably miserably. and ruins a joke in the process. thats the worst kind of fail.

104 - uh, idiot much? a sexist thinks one gender is superior to another. nothing to do with age.

tyranny 0

Old people do have a sex life too, and are usually a bit more open about it than we would like to know.

Mvibes 0

Maybe she was doing that on purpose. The Op couldve made a disgusted face when she saw the items so the old woman decided to mess with her a bit. Some people like to weird others out, why should that change with age? if anything I think it (age) gives you more options/opportunities edit: Directed at #5 sorry.

greendaygirl999 5

If she's old like the Op says, why would she need to use condoms in the first place? Hmm? If she's old, that's assuming she's already gon through menopause.

TheZarola 10

Note: it says PLEASURING condoms. Added pleasure. Also, precaution against STDs?

Epikouros 31

@131: Yep, I look forward to creeping out nurses at my retirement home. Yes, I know, creeping out a nurse would be a tall order.

Glam_fml 0

Yeah, that was kind of inappropriate for her to tell you about it, but good for her for having an exciting sex life at her age. I hope I can be that lucky..

I should get a job as a cashier someday, people buy the oddest combinations of stuff :D

Lol, you wouldn't say that if she were 30 years younger.

hahaha, the joys of getting old, you lose your filter

no actually the phrase "I love toys" is a spell in witchcraft that gives the victim whatever terrible mental disorder the sayer is intending. Same sort of effect as saying the Lord's prayer backwards. :K