Labor laws are a joke

By Anonymous - 17/08/2023 00:00

Spicy
Today, I asked a girl at work out, who'd claimed she was single. Not ten minutes later, our boss fired me. Turns out that girl is actually his side chick he cheats on his wife with, even though she’s 19 and he’s 48. Not illegal, just scummy as hell, and he fired me out of jealousy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 745
You deserved it 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It may not be illegal for him to sleep with a 19 year old, disgusting as it sounds. However, it IS ILLEGAL to fire you over a personal reason. Sue that bastard and the company.

sue the boss. tell the wife. or seduce her if you can to get back at him.

Comments

It may not be illegal for him to sleep with a 19 year old, disgusting as it sounds. However, it IS ILLEGAL to fire you over a personal reason. Sue that bastard and the company.

Not if they live in one of the Orwellian-named "right to work" states. You can be fired at any time with or without cause.

sue the boss. tell the wife. or seduce her if you can to get back at him.

Battousai124 6

Are you sure you weren't fired for sexual harrassment, but instead you've convinced yourself she's a ***** so it's never your fault?

are you taking notes from Richardpencil ?

if you don't file for unemployment you're an idiot. maybe you can also sue.

Another reason you don't hit on coworkers: you don't know who else they may be involved with.

Battousai124 6

Time for revenge, call his wife.

Tell the boss that being employed there at twice your current salary is the only thing that would stop you from telling his wife.