By Anonymous - 01/01/2013 10:30 - United States - Wichita

Today, I went to a concert with my girlfriend. Some guy grabbed her ass, and I tried to fight him. I ended up with a concussion and a messed up jaw. Her? Oh, she beat the shit out of him while I was unconscious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 912
You deserved it 15 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iarefatal 9

You weakened him up for her, right?

Eh, it's not that bad... at least she didn't up getting hurt and actually defended herself However, I still feel sorry for you OP :(

Comments

Maybe from now on you shouldn't try to beat anyone up. But at least your girlfriend can defend herself.

karlee333 11

It's okay OP, you care enough for your girlfriend that you would take on a guy who you probably knew could kick your ass. Regardless, Now at least you know who your next wingman.. err, woman, will be in another fight!

in a male-female relationship someones gotta be a man...

1dvs_bstd 41

Breaking up with her would be interesting. Better hit the gym brah.

Saying "brah" automatically tags you as a douchebag. I wouldn't recommend using the word ever again.

zombieslayer83 19

Nothing wrong with a woman that can handle business.

So..be happy that's a good woman. Just remember next time you demand something you can't threaten to domestic violence her..

Well at least she knows how to defend herself

sgtcxelite 11

Psh, you weakened him. But at least you made the point that you care enough for her to defend her when shit like that happens. You tried, OP. If she isn't grateful for that then she can go **** herself.

Er I don't think the problem was her being ungrateful, but I'm sure if she was she wouldn't have stuck up for him afterwards... ******* herself is a bit harsh.

Why not? If she tries to hit you, where's the problem in hitting back?

showmeyourears 19

That's the stupidest thing ever. If she's tough enough to fight, she's tough enough to be fought. By a man or a woman. Guys who won't defend themselves against a woman because "you're not supposed to hit a girl" are pathetic.

I agree with you on the thought of men fighting back against girls tough enough to start one, but not so much on the men who dont fight back are pathetic thing.. its more of an image thing. Its possible that by fighting back you could be looked at as an asshole, and lets not forget that a police officer might not take the mans side.. and some judicial hearings may not sympathize with a guys plight..lol

Simple solution - try and restrain her without actually hitting her. Anything, really, as long as you aren't standing there taking a beating because "I can't fight a girl".

I think this goes wrong at 'I tried to fight him' - don't start fights you aren't sure you can finish. Also, just because he grabbed her ass, doesn't mean you have to fight him. I'm not saying don't stand up for your girlfriend, I'm just saying there's no need to try and beat him up. Slight overreaction in my opinion.

Possibly, but don't really know how far the guy was pushing it. I try to avoid a fight at all costs because you never know what the other guy is capable of, but if someone is harassing my girlfriend, wife, family member I will and don't expect me to fight fair.

36- I'm with you 100%. :) I don't care in the least how big that bastard is, someone's sexually assaulting my wife, win, lose, or draw, I'm going for the gold, and to hell with the rest. :p

Yeah 27 I wouldn't be to impressed if my boyfriend tried to fight someone over just that, if I was harmed that's different but most situations can be resolved with just words, that is if the person is mature and not a show off psycho.

Totally agree machismo aside. The fact Op was rendered unconscious is a pretty good example of why you should only fight as a last resort. I almost learned that the hard way. A guy at a party did the same thing to my then GF. I did try to avoid it but both my GF and the guy kept pushing me. I only hit him twice but he went to the hospital and if the people at the party hadn't lied and said he hit me first I probably would have gone to jail and been sued. I hear that he developed a stutter after that.