By Anonymous - 23/08/2010 06:21 - United States

Today, I went shopping with my Mom. I ran into my crush. A school dance is soon and he WAS just about to ask something but my mom glanced over and yelled "TAMPONS OR PADS, SWEETIE?!" He then changed his question to "Haha, so which?" And before I could say a word, my mother answered for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 002
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mum was just testing how well he could cope with crazy parents. Sounds to me like he coped with it pretty well. If he didn't ask you the question you wanted to hear afterwards, he probably wasn't going to be asking it anyway.

If he didn't ask you afterwards, I doubt he wanted to ask you anyways. I mean, seriously? what kind of guy gets put off by that question?

Comments

KatyB_fml 0

fyl op. seeing as you're talking about a school dance.. I assume you're younger and I remember being embarrassed when I was younger.. especially if I ran into a friend or crush. you're moms a douche haha! but as you get older it will be less embarrassing and just another item on your grocery list :)

For mistaking Aeroplanes for Airplanes, obviously.

Tikwichka 5

Cinn is British. Surprisingly she also spells words the British way. Is that not obvious?

Tikwichka 5

My response wasn't to CloudEnvy but to #30. My fault for not being specific :-)

BAD_LIL_MISSY 0
j5p332 6

wtf are you talking about? condoms don't absorb menstrual fluid and tampons don't prevent pregnancy.. get your shit straight

sizzle1012 0

well all i can say is ouch! even if he wasnt going to ask you to the dance. thats still embarrassing. i would have said hold on. or answered her. its not serious.

IPityTheFool 0

34, you have to think about what he said for a second -_- he didn't mean using a condom in place of a pad or tampon

poopmonster05 3

While I suppose this is traumatizing for a preteen this isn't such a big deal. At least he seemed mature enough and still talked to you. If he had intentions of asking you to the dance he'd be a moron to not do so because of something as normal as you buying tampons or pads. He probably just didn't think it was great timing after your mom's question but I'm sure he'll ask another time.