By Anonymous - 23/08/2010 06:21 - United States

Today, I went shopping with my Mom. I ran into my crush. A school dance is soon and he WAS just about to ask something but my mom glanced over and yelled "TAMPONS OR PADS, SWEETIE?!" He then changed his question to "Haha, so which?" And before I could say a word, my mother answered for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 002
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mum was just testing how well he could cope with crazy parents. Sounds to me like he coped with it pretty well. If he didn't ask you the question you wanted to hear afterwards, he probably wasn't going to be asking it anyway.

If he didn't ask you afterwards, I doubt he wanted to ask you anyways. I mean, seriously? what kind of guy gets put off by that question?

Comments

It is most definitely not Twat Blocking, it is Twat Swatting.

iBeC00L 0

sooo.... tampons or pads?? that's like the ****** of ur whole fml.

carly426 0
CR45HDUMMI3 0

damn dats pretty funny...so which was it lol

yah... he was saying she would hav a ****. and i would take pads. my sister uses 'm.

honestlove11 0

pads are nasty... it's like a diaper for blood :/ who would like that?

RawrBunneh 0

that sucks! what was your mom thinking? your life is ****** now!

Life goes on. Periods are just a natural bodily function in which all females eventually have. If op is a preteen it may be embarrassing, but if not it shouldn't be a big deal.

BoyBeyond 0

That's really not that bad. Honestly if i was in his shoes i would of said go with the pads and laughed it off. I hope you went with the pads tampons are kinda nasty.