By Kaboom - 21/04/2009 12:52 - Canada

Today, I went out for a smoke break. A homeless person walks up to me and asks for a cig. As I pull out my pack he says "Oh... Menthols... no I don't smoke that cheap shit". I was called cheap by a hobo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 663
You deserved it 19 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha! thats hilarious! btw, i smoke menthols too, i like the way they clear my nose.

Comments

It's really quite a shame that there are more comments chastising the fact that the OP smokes than discussing the FML itself. Let me just say, I would love to be able to just quit at the drop of the hat, and have tried many times, but it REALLY isn't that easy to do. So cut people some slack, you don't know the reason behind why they continue smoking, and what problems they might be having that are preventing them from quitting. I could tell you some (or many) of mine but by the sound of it, I would be wasting my time. Because after all, I'm not a human, I'm just a useless smoker!

it should read: "today, i'm a f***ing retard because i smoke cigarettes. FML

lifeislife_fml 0

My mom got lung cancer and she never smoked. Just wanted to throw that out there. I guess I should say FML, so FML. And no one DESERVES cancer; that's just wrong. True, you can get cancer from pretty much anything, but smoking increases the chances greatly and can't be compared to eating grilled food or whatever, like someone said.

@#154: Pretty sure ridicule can help you quit. Now be a good kid and enjoy your cancer.... Oh and be sure to tell your family or whoever hangs around you to enjoy it too, since residual smoke is even worse than smoking.

Alice_Cullen7 0

haha! funny :D ...I would stop smoking btw. It kills, and i know someone who died from it!