By crapcrapcrap - 14/03/2010 07:00 - United States

Today, I went on my first date with a guy I really like. He completely ignored me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 139
You deserved it 4 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anonnamus 0

Today, some strange girl sat at my table during lunch break. She wouldn't stop staring at me, and kept asking me about my hopes and dreams. I tried to avoid eye contact and ate my lunch so fast, I had bad gas for the rest of the day. FML

plainDainty 0

then make sure there isn't a second date. end of story.

Comments

gutless86 0

so? i spent an entire semester at college trying to grab a guy's attention,and did'nt work,even when i lost 12 pounds to look better!let's face it, men's attention is ...weird!

Anonnamus 0

I dunno. I find that holding a beer in one hand and a cheeseburger in the other standing topless by a television showing a football game is a fantastic attention-grabber.

You losing 12 pounds does not mean he will notice you. I'd probably remember a first impression of you. But that's the problem with a lot of people; changing their appearance and expecting attention.

Are you sure he knew it was a "date"? It could be he just thought he was hanging out with a friend?

or was he pulling the whole, if I act like I don't give a ****, she'll be wrapped around my finger sorts deal.

Monikabug 9

@29 that's what I was thinking. That kind of crap only works in the movie. Women are independent nowadays, and if a guy wants to act like that, we will find someone who won't act like a jackass.

either one or both of you have a personality like a brick wall . if u honestly tried to talk to him and he ignored u , u should of got up and left why stay and be uncomfortable ?

She should have been able to tell if he was at all interested pre date. Doesn't seem like it was.

Then it wasn't a first date. The two of you just shared space in the same room. Keep your head up. You'll bounce back..

Oh god... I really hope you aren't who I, in my perhaps paranoid state, suspect you are, but this comment appearing when it did, from that location is a bit coincidental.

xSPiDERPiGx 0

Are you sure that he was aware that you were on a date?