By I suck :( - 07/05/2014 21:25 - United States - Louisville

Today, I was trolling on a My Little Pony forum. I was midway through typing a big post, calling them all a bunch of attention-seeking losers who act like morons because their parents never loved them, when I broke down in tears, realizing I'd just perfectly described myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 021
You deserved it 62 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was nice of you. Karma's a bitch huh!

Just because they don't like what you or I like doesn't mean that their parents didn't love them, it means they like a fandom. I like Dr. Who does that make me an attention seeking loser?

Comments

gameover18 17

As a brony I can say we don't really care about what you say so don't feel guilty, in case you do as a fellow human sorry you feel that way op trust me you don't attention just do you.

Wow, so you decided to troll some folks on a forum and realized your insults apply to you? Easy YDI. Go find a more constructive way to pass your time.

Everyone has something... They decided to enjoy cartoon ponies, You decided to hate on their happiness.

Axel5238 29

I don't particularly care for it or understand the attraction to it. Though, why go out of your way to sign up for a forum for it? I'm guessing you don't have any hobbies or anything constructive to do with your spare time.

I voted both. I hope this was a wake up call for you to turn your life around. I feel some of your pains. That's not a good reason to resent others for the bad ordeal you went through. You have the power to think positive and turn your life around if you want to. Good luck, op.

I had to laugh for a tiny bit while reading this one, YDI! Get a hobby though and you'll soon feel infinitely better.

you deserve it. let people be people n dont be a bully

Laurenlou 24

The first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have a problem. Now that you have admitted it, go fix it, OP!