By Fucked - 24/01/2011 22:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone. The subject of abuse came up and I told her that if her father ever hurt her I would cut his dick off. The next thing I hear is, "Don't say shit you can't back up!" Her father had picked up the phone the moment I'd said it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 761
You deserved it 13 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he didn't abuse her, shouldn't he be glad his daughter's boyfriend is -in a weird and somewhat violent way- looking out for her?

singer4life666 0

I guess you aren't going over there ever.

Comments

sallen0046 4

So you've threatened physical harm your girlfriend's father based on the idea that he could possibly at some point physically harm her... Do you see the irony here? You don't get to go around hurting other people simply because they've hurt someone else. That makes you no better than them. In fact, it probably makes you worse because you initially realized there's something wrong about physically harming another and then you went and did it anyway.

Normally people call it being Self-Righteous, possibly a reverse martyr.

Yes, and normally self-righteousness and wannabe martyrdom are considered BAD traits. Violence does not jusitify violence, IN ANY SITUATION.

fthku 13

If someone is violently chasing you with an axe, you should probably respond violently as well. And you should also probably hope he doesn't hack you up with it.

Sorry, I meant to write escalating violence.

fthku 13

You also meant to write justify. Or maybe you MEANT to type jusitify, hmm?!

sallen0046 4

It's one thing if someone is chasing you with an axe, literally trying to hack you to bits. It would be considered self-defense, and therefore justifiable homicide. It's another thing entirely to respond violently to the mere idea of a possible threat, or to cause harm to another based on a threat.

fthku 13

If based on just an idea it's not just "not justfiable", it's stupid. However, if I knew my girlfriend had an abusive father- especially in a case where there couldwould be no police involved- yes, I would resort to violence, unless I could get her out of the house. Hypothetically speaking of course, since my girlfriend's father is not abusive and we're not teenagers either.. but you get the point.

SnoochBoochie 14
mdkid 0

shouldn't have said anything if you didn't mean it

What a strange dad, but anyway OP, it's sweet that you're looking out for your girlfriend, but to say that you'll cut her dad's dick off is ridiculous.

Why is this a fml? If youre such tough shit back your words up punk. fml my ass.

*Mortal Kombat announcer voice* Round one! Fight!

carpediemryders 0

Mortal Kombat Scorpion "Get over here"

If it wasn't for her father's penis, OP's girlfriend wouldn't have been here...

SnoochBoochie 14