By Tristansefam1367 - 12/03/2012 13:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was shopping for tampons when a cute guy came over and gave me his number. He said, "Call me in 3 to 5 days." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 311
You deserved it 6 143

Same thing different taste

Comments

Shadow_Phantom 26

If the guy is that shallow, you probably don't want anything to do with him. FYL.

or it is a good sense of humor half of the dont have. i laughed my ass of :D

This guy is funny :) you better give him a call!

3 to 5 days? That's a short time for a a period, but hey, it's obvious he can't wait to meet you.

7 days, bro. Seven days of barely nothing. But even if OP has her period for only 3-5 days (the lucky basterd), it's still a short time, since many girls buy their tampons/pads a couple of days beforehand.

I'd rather have "7 days of barely nothing" than 3-5 days of "OMFG I'M GONNA DIE". You're so lucky. O_o

That is quite hilarious :L You got his number, and he's got a great sense of humour. Get in there ;L

That's sexist, and there's nothing funny or cool about this, period.

A little bit, but personally I don't know why OP is ovaryacting. He's just being clever.

BrysGirl27 14

Hahahaahha omg...well at least he was being polite and funny about it:)

Hey, who says you have to be on your period to be shopping for toiletries? He's funny though :)

3rdbass 9

It's amazing what people will let slide because of looks. "he wants to bang you? Oh he's cute so it's not creepy it's funny"

You should watch SNL's sexual harassment skit. Totally proves your theory. You will LOL.

I can't YDI or FYL this. Sounds like he was showing a sense of humor. If you call him, it will show you have one too! Have fun with it!

dy1987 7

Exacly what I was thinking. If this happened to me I would totally be calling him as soon as my aunt flow left.