By Tristansefam1367 - 12/03/2012 13:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was shopping for tampons when a cute guy came over and gave me his number. He said, "Call me in 3 to 5 days." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 313
You deserved it 6 143

Same thing different taste

Comments

Call him tomorrow...just to see what happens.

You should definitely go with the flow and call him, though he may just be trying to pad his stats with picking up girls. I'd break your monthly cycle of going out with assholes - at least give him a bloody shot.

When the levels in your canal are passing over the flood gate, perhaps anal is the best way to secure a nice date. You don't have time to contemplate, if by this time next month you turn out late.

When the levels in your canal are passing over the flood gate, perhaps anal is the best way to secure a nice date. You don't have time to contemplate, if by this time next month you turn out late.

desireev 17

This is probably my favorite FML. As I was reading it, I could just see it happen. This one had me laughing! FYL for the next 3-5 days, OP! After that, enjoy! :)

JuggaloForLif3 0

That's actually rather embarrassing lol but at least he gave you his number lol

You ******* managed to pick up a cute guy while shopping for TAMPONS. Shut up and call him!

this totally isn't an FML... this is a win OP!

chelseaconner 0

Too bad you stole this from a Will Farrell parody. Good job being lame enough to fake an fml.

ryanebk 7

Probably just meant her insane bitchiness when on her period. Hilarious. Call!!