By anonymous - 10/11/2012 11:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was playing Apples to Apples with my girlfriend and a few others. The card that was drawn was labeled "pathetic". Among other cards that were laid down in attempts to be similar to "pathetic" was my girlfriend's card. She won with a create-a-card labeled "My Sex Life". FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 163
You deserved it 4 879

Same thing different taste

Comments

You should have interrupted the game with a sex intermission :)

Caliborn_06 11

According to what I read, seems like a sex intermission would just have made it worse.

j3ebrules 13

The "my" is the person reading it. Fyl for not understanding the simple game.

That comment, your profile picture, and your username, makes an awkward situation...

That's when you get home no arguments. Just take her to the room & take her down! Like a Boss!

Oh come on! It was a great card to play. Most of the time, the funniest card played is the one picked! Don't be so pathetic.

It may have been a bad joke on her part, but I'm sure that's all it was, just a shitty joke. I'm sure she didn't mean it to be offensive.

You deserve it for not trying harder in bed. Learn how to please yo woman before she finds someone who can. Ask her what she likes and doesn't like

To be fair, if their sex life is pathetic it isn't only up to the OP to fix it. The girlfriend could use some communication to tell him what she does and doesn't like. So many people expect the other to be a mind-reader in bed, and that's just not how it goes. If your partner is doing something wrong, it's not hard to say "I don't like that. But if you do this instead..."

Maybe she should do something about it. I wouldn't expect my husband to know., I'd just switch up the game to my liking.