By anonymous - 10/11/2012 11:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was playing Apples to Apples with my girlfriend and a few others. The card that was drawn was labeled "pathetic". Among other cards that were laid down in attempts to be similar to "pathetic" was my girlfriend's card. She won with a create-a-card labeled "My Sex Life". FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 163
You deserved it 4 879

Same thing different taste

Comments

She could have put it down because it's funny, though I can see how it'd be awkward. I am never serious in my answers in that game, I just pick the funniest/goofiest ones. Maybe she was doing the same.

strawberrywine22 30

I wouldn't take it to heart :/ the point of the game is to make jokes. I played "Jennifer Lopez" for "juicy" once, but that doesn't make me a closet lesbian. Also, the cards are read from the judge's point of view so if it won that would make the judge's sex life pathetic, not her own.

LOL juciy Jennifer Lopez. I was playing with my family and In a Coma was played for Lazy. I love the outcomes of this game.

The rules of Apple's to Apples say that those cards should be read from the judges pov. So actually it's the judges sex life that's pathetic. And it's just a game. Once the card was' Fat and Sassy', and my cousin put down Yoda and won.

sugarshane007 20

Apples to Apples: Causing hillarious results at the expense of others since the new millenium.

MindFreakazoid 10

That's the most general comment you can post apart from YDI and FYL. But hey, E for Effort! :D ...that's not the saying? Well it should be.

Well Op you have to start flicking the bean a lot better from now on. She threw your ass under the bus.

1. It's a game. 2. It's a joke. 3. The winning card applies to the person who drew the green card. So get over it.