Spooky

By Lizzielollipop816 - 18/02/2010 06:38 - United States

Today, I was at McDonald's. I bumped into a guy, and as I was helping him pick up his food, I realized he was cute. I began smiling and I was about to introduce myself, when he began laughing and said, "It's you! I've heard about you!" He left laughing. I still don't know who he is, or what made him laugh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 274
You deserved it 3 646

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was probably just trying to leave and figured this would be the funniest way to do so.

You'll never know that he was laughing because he KNOWS what YOU did last summer... which is lead the shinobi ninjas to battle against the great evil emperor and in essance save the world and all that is good and pure in this world. Then you went on to finding love, losing love and aciedently killing your true, true love... You don't remember because the events of losing your true love was so horrid, they decided to do a mind wipe to maintain your sanity... does that make you feel better??!!

Comments

He was probably just trying to leave and figured this would be the funniest way to do so.

If that was the case, then he was damn right about it.

maybe he thought you were ronald mcdonald?

ouch he probely throught it would be funny!!!

Agree with 5. This might make sense if you work at McDonalds

Hanban 0

Trauma time. You will spiral into a lot of thoughts deciphering his message, then you remember: you have "bumped into" him last week, only that time, you were eating a Quesadilla so the cheese makes you forget your inhibitions. Why yes, I have only thought of this just now.

M4V3R1CKR13 0

he waz prob... laughing at u cuz u work at McDonalds XD

yeah they know you, your that crusty bitch that people don't touch, ever.

tyrob911 0

haha hilarious. If you work there then he definitely heard about you but if you don't, then that was his him making an exit

do20ss 4

doubt he was trying to be funny, he saw the video ur ex-bf posted of u two, the one where u sucked him off and then he came on ur face...he was prolly embarrassed that he has seen ur junk n he doesn't even kno u...AND y didn't u guys just call the help at mcd's to clean that crap up, u don't have to

boyguydudemalema 0

lolololol :p yah i bet it was that!

nom_ur_faces 0

omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomn

This FML reminds me somewhat of the Two and a Half Men Episode where charlie finds a website dedicated to trashing him, and has no clue when it started or who's behind it. Though his methods for solving that particular problem were border on lasciviousness, what we'd coloquially call, a man-*****. But you should try and do what you can to find out, because that'd drive me up the wall.

lonelymatchmaker 0

I was thinking the same thing. So, either this is a fake FML, or the OP has someone trying to copy that show and had a site made about them.

Hanban 0
lickmyjock 0

Fat girl popular. You know, skinny girls keep em around to make themselves feel better.

do20ss 4

lol that's hilarious jock....she was at mcd's BY HERSELF EATING TWO COMBOS...you should've given him one of yours

MwahFMLS 6

Rebecca black all over again..

MadaZer0 8

You pick up guys at McDonalds? Wow... Where do you go to get laid? BK? Wendy's? Oh let me guess even more! Subway don't you? I'm sure they have subs big enough to fit in your cooch!

I'm guessing he's joking by all the ones. :P

do you work at subway?! because you just gave me a footlong! :D

You ******* asshole. Oops did I say that? Why don't you get a subway to calm down?

You'll never know that he was laughing because he KNOWS what YOU did last summer... which is lead the shinobi ninjas to battle against the great evil emperor and in essance save the world and all that is good and pure in this world. Then you went on to finding love, losing love and aciedently killing your true, true love... You don't remember because the events of losing your true love was so horrid, they decided to do a mind wipe to maintain your sanity... does that make you feel better??!!

*snickers* your about six years to late honey, but nice try! You do not pass go, nor get $200 dollars from an aging old man in his near sixties, wearing a tux and top hat...

lawl well I thought your comment was inovative and funny

#9: Know how I know you fail at English (as well as basic logic)?

Hanban 0

Do enlighten me. I love how the mind works, which obviously I'm lacking in.

big words and weird novel-grammar makes me mad!

erinelizabeth201 0

LOL it's lizzielollipop816!!! Hahahaha, oh we've ALL heard about you! Next time, wear a diaper.

Keithfailsatlife 0

probably because he doesn't know you

MermaidSongXOXO 6

He heard that you make out with Big Macs in the storage room :[