By SoreNips - 12/04/2013 23:57 - United Kingdom - Brentwood

Today, I was lying in bed with my girlfriend, when she reached over and twisted my nipples to the point of tears. I'm still not sure what in the name of Dawkins I did to deserve that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 483
You deserved it 13 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

osm1989_fml 6

The way this is worded makes me picture your nipples in tears.

"What in the name of Dawkins" that's fantastic. Also, maybe she's just trying to tell you she's into pain. Sure would be a weird way of showing it, but ya know.

Comments

Xatraris 38

Who is this Dawkins everyone keeps talking about!? He sounds so popular.

Xatraris 38

Sarcasm is not. Oh well, doesn't register through to everyone.

hooligyn123 18

You can only use the sarcasm card when it's legitimate, not to cover up a bad comment.

lylid 2

richard dawkins, author of "The God Delusion" among other scientific works.

Well, you took the name of Dawkins in vain, so maybe that's why.

If your girl does something to you, do it back. It'll be alot more arousing to you.

Well, it could have been worse, she could have stuck a finger up your arse.

I used "bacon" in sentences like this, but I shall switch to "Dawkins". Much better.

simplysarcastics 26

Sometimes people do things like this for amusement or to irritate someone. In high school i would out of no where pinch or pluck my friends for fun in class while they were off guard because it was amusing. Haha. But i never did it to the extent where someone cried! I guess she is just one of those people in a higher form or something. If this is the case, protect them nipples op!! Or give her a purple nurple back!

You would try to hurt your friends, even minorly, "because it was amusing"? Somehow I doubt the people you did it to were quite so amused, any more than OP was in this case.

simplysarcastics 26

Yeah they actually were because it's just playing and we were just kids... No one was hurt in the process, just kids playing.

This may be news to you, but kids absolutely can be hurt. And can hurt others. And some kids' "games" are other kids' misery.

LOL.. Favouriting this ! Totally made my night !

The female is beginning to show signs of dominance with her mate as she causes him pain for her entertainment. *i say with a thick Australian accent*

What did you do to "deserve" that?? Ummm, MAYBE, start dating the dumb girl.