By civicman - 27/09/2009 02:19 - Canada

Today, I was cuddling on the couch with my girlfriend when I started to tickle her, she asked me to stop but I continued. She had a reaction, and kneed me in the happy sacks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 671
You deserved it 66 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate it when my bf doesn't stop. I always end up elbowing him or kicking him. You deserve it for not listening.

Girlfriend used knee! it's super effective! Enemy Gyarados fainted!

Comments

I hate it when my bf doesn't stop. I always end up elbowing him or kicking him. You deserve it for not listening.

I try not to hit people when I'm being tickled, but I swear. You pester someone and they tell you to stop, but you're surprised that they physically retaliate when you don't?

nonynony 0

When I do it, it's not like I feel the need to physically retaliate, it's that I CAN'T HELP IT. It's a reflexive action. No matter how many times I tell my boyfriend to stop, he doesn't. Do I feel bad when I accidentally kick him, then? No! I warned him.

Exactly. I used to always kick my ex there if he didn't listen to me saying no.

fringle 0

WTF is with all these fmls about happy sacks. Maybe you're the son of the guy who "marched over and stopped a fight" and the guy who got his squished by a mirror. Notice I said they were both guys. *hand to chin*

fckaduck 0

Holy shit #54, calm the **** down.

Never kick a guy in the balls, its the worst thing you can ever do. I mean, have you noticed how guys never hit each other in the balls? (unless they're ******* or in a life/death situation) Its because they know how much it hurts. I mean sure, hit him in the stomach but NEVER the "happy sack". Got that? Okay.

lov3dollbabygirl 0

thats because guys never know when a girl says no u better listen damn it!!!

After I read this I instantly thought about Family Guy when Lois hit Peter with a frying pan lol....but that doesn't mean that this post is fake it's just the result of poor listening skills

I saw that episode Peter was all like" Ahhhhhh....fffffff.....ahhhhhh......ffffff...ahhhhh...ffff. Lois could you do that again I feel smarter." Lol

listen to people when they tell you to stop! I peed on a guy when I was like 2 cause he wouldn't stop tickling me

no #100... I notice a lot of my guy friends yelling "cup check" or "sac tap" to each other then wham... right in the nuts. The real thing you don't do: keep doing something to someone after they say stop

cryssycakesx3 22

i feel like its borderline abuse by way of dismissing her requests to stop and completely disrespecting her personal boundaries, and then quite literally causing her physical and emotional distress.

Girlfriend used knee! it's super effective! Enemy Gyarados fainted!

teehee, you know it, Mercy. :] I still say YDI for ripping off another FML by using "Happy Sacks" though. He needs to come up with another name for it, like Syphilis Worm, or Herpes Dragon.

skatagurl 0

I don't know about Mercy, but I'm a ninja. =)

In the words of my youngest sister: (laughless) "STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!!" DO you need to say it extra fast? Text it: "STP TKLNG MY FT!"

jchansfan 0

I probably would've knee'd you more than once, be happy it wasn't me. [:

Natty23 0

want ma numba? il give ya it beautiful! if ya got a Facebook add me " Domino's Yousif" il be wearing black glasses, if ya don't have one, then make one! il give ya ma numba from there! and tell me your from FML

I definitely did that to my ex boyfriend a couple times by accident.

dang im sorry brah!!!! most girls ive tickled go crazy but i don't go ott with it....

who even says "happy sacks" anyways...

Plenty of people on this site apparently.

I agree, every time "happy sacks" is used, it gets an automatic YDI, because they must be complete tools.