By Anonymous - 14/01/2014 16:15 - United Kingdom - Chester

Today, I was laying down with my girlfriend, when she asked me if I'd ever been kicked in the junk. I awkwardly said no, and she replied, "Well maybe that should change." while rubbing my shoulder lovingly. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 967
You deserved it 4 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand how the people on here get such weird and/or downright rude or mean significant others...

Pair this girlfriend with that kid that flushes his condoms and hopefully she takes away his potential to reproduce.

Comments

then000bster 16

I've never been kicked, but have accidentally kicked my friend. I let him punch me in the arm as hard as he wanted to compensate, as much as that could compensate.

I think everyone is failing to notice that there may be a possibility that she knows something op might have done and he just doesn't know that yet..

64, when I wrote that I was reffering to the possibility that he might have done something he wouldn't want her to find out and she did. Just a scenario. have some imagination, besides I never mentioned anything about an argument for not reading minds.

51,or he may just be a perfectly normal boyfriend with a sadistic girlfriend. Just a suggestion.

I don't understand how the people on here get such weird and/or downright rude or mean significant others...

Pair this girlfriend with that kid that flushes his condoms and hopefully she takes away his potential to reproduce.

Here's how it works when a women asks a man a question, the answer is always wrong :p

YeaSo3 14

your right....But what's normal? lol

SuperMew 22

Hopefully she has a "quirky" sense of humor. I joke with my friends about some weird stuff, but I would never make my significant other paranoid I was going to damage his dick.

REALAfroninga 11

Not just the dick gets damaged. Honestly, if rather be kicked, just in the dick, than have the testi dick combo.

YeaSo3 14

only make him paranoid if you're really going to damage it ..asking him questions with no intent or reasoning behind it is just sick lol

I don't understand why people think it's funny to even make jokes like that. Being kicked in the balls seriously, seriously hurts...

As a man who was kicked in the balls many a time while taking tae know do as a child by the girl who would 8 years later become my girlfriend, I can say with absolute certainty that while yes it does hurt it is a funny ass story to tell people.....somewhat emasculating but funny as hell

lol, were you being a tosser? I used to joke like that with my boyfriend all the time.

olpally 32

She's a bit kinky or terrifying. Get away from her. And hold onto your mcnuggets every time you get up to walk.

That was going to be my suggestion. Be afraid, OP! Be very afraid!

Nolimit2217 32

Right?! Id be asking her if she'd ever been punched in the throat.

Ihavegas 22
perdix 29

Welshite beat me to it, verbatim!