By Cynical - 30/03/2009 03:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in my room with the door locked and my mom knocked on the door. I said "don't come in, i'm naked!" She said "That's okay!" so she unlocked the door and walked in. I was masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 166
You deserved it 37 092

Same thing different taste

Comments

redhusk89 0

ehh. stuff happens man I feel your pain but you'll live and later you'll laugh... Piece of friendly advice though don't lock doors unless you want to make her want to get in.... nothing makes a parent more agrivated than locked doors from my experience. here's a thought maybe she knew what you were up to and thought if she caught you you'd be too uptight at home to ever do anything with a girlfriend

morgan_5230 0

oooh, bet that sucks! this is why you lock doors haha.

LMAO "THAT'S OKAY!" hahaha she might have changed your diapers as a baby, but you're 13 now! it's not the same!

marrymejulietx 0

Yeah, my mom has done that to (well, I wasn't masturbating, but she tends to unlock my door without my knowing). Or she'll knock and won't wait for a response. Or she won't bother knocking and she'll just open the door. It's obnoxious.

crowdish 0

It does not matter if your mom has seen you naked before. If you're uncomfortable and tell her not to come in, she should not come in. Have a talk with your mom about privacy, I'm serious. Just because you live in her house does not mean you don't deserve any.

"Today, I walked in on what I thought was my naked son to find him pleasuring himself. FML"

That sucks. I'm sure your mom was like FML too lol. My mom did that too when I lived with her she'd knock on the door and open it at the same time.

hsmiles 0

What a bitch! You should talk with her about NOT coming in when you ask her to WAIT. That's not cool at all.

I dunno why everyone is having a go at the OP just because some people got lock opening skillz. I can open the lock on our bathroom door from the outside.. doesn't mean I do, and we're not getting a locksmith to change it either. Just tell her your door was locked for a REASON and to wait for it to be opened.