By Cynical - 30/03/2009 03:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in my room with the door locked and my mom knocked on the door. I said "don't come in, i'm naked!" She said "That's okay!" so she unlocked the door and walked in. I was masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 168
You deserved it 37 092

Same thing different taste

Comments

Were in illinois do you live i live in princeville

woahmandi 0

dude, my mom does the same ******* thing and it pisses me off. she'll have one hand on the door and will knock and will start opening it as soon as she's finished knocking.. and that annoys the living shit outta me. what's the ******* point of knocking when you're not gonna wait for a reply.. that's why i always get dressed right next to do door, so when she opens it i can hurry up and shut it.

Laurennn417_fml 0

does anyone read? lol the op is a girl not a guy

BiologicalEntity 0

That's funny as hell.....no offense! If that happened to me, I'd probably climax right then and there lol

supernova77_fml 0

god thts wut my dad and little brothers do ... and im a 16 yr old girl. ill b on the toilet or jus outta the shower and my dad will knock then open the door and b lyk "I'm coming in!" so ill have 2 scarmble bak in the shower or cover myself on the tiolet. he usually sez "I'm not looking" or "yr my daughter i dnt care" and it pisses me the **** off. and my brothers will jus walk in and either tell me something or look at me 4 a sec .. then walk out. and i cant jus lock the door cuz ill get bitched at. So i have to scream and shout or something.

you are saying you kept on going even though you heard your mom knocking on the door? !! rock on man....

. how'd shee unlock thee door from thee outside?' aa keey?' uu should nvr leaver urr mom with aa keey too uur room hunz!' .

spidergirl41 0

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. My mom doesn't even knock, she just opens it. When it's locked, she doesn't say a thing, just unlocks it. It's incredibly frustrating

ha! ur poor Mom! but seriously, she just walked in? masturbating or not, that would be embarassing.