By say my name - 01/07/2012 01:35

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with the guy I've been in love with for years. I moaned, "say my name." He didn't know it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 387
You deserved it 11 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

G0v3nat0r 7

That us when he is supposed to ask "how do you spell that again?"

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

Didn't know it, or didn't remember it in the moment? There's a big difference between the two. I don't know about anyone else, but when I have sex I'm generally focused on the feel of it. I realize some people like to talk and do the whole "say my name" bit, but in the moment, I don't find it all that important.

Talking during sex always sounds forced and posed.

I hate to be the one to point out the obvious but he doesn't feel the same way. Start calling him Jim (assuming that's not his name)

KaylaDawnn 5

Say my name, say my name, you actin kinda shady, ain't callin' me baby.

martin_martian7 11

I thought the same thing when I read this ...

I really don't get the attraction/appeal of moaning names during sex.

AlphaPrice 7

I've always guessed that it was suppose to make the person feel good about themself

I think if my boufriend moaned my name randomally during sex I'd kinda be like uhhh? what the heck? Who else would it be???

Dude, there's something called a DATE!!! You guys should try it!!!!! What is happening to the sanctity of Relationships!

I feel using that many exclamation marks is the sign of an unsound mind.

So did you tell him it and continue on, or just stop right there?

There have been times during "that moment" when I couldn't have remembered my own name not to mention someone else's.