By Anonymous - 11/08/2011 17:58 - Vietnam

Today, I checked into a hotel because my boss had assigned me to a new position. As soon as the reception lady looked up, she had me kicked out of the hotel. Apparently, one of the regulations is, "No prostitutes allowed." I was wearing a business suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 819
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well maybe your skirt was just a little too short.....

Comments

Or OP just looks that sexy in a business suit

Maybe her business suit is prostitute clothing?

well obviously... boss= pimp a new position= a different street corner business suit= low cut shirt, mini skirt, fishnet and leather boots

Denikk 0

What kind of business do you usually do in that suit?

Ok so here's how it went down. Me and my coworker (OP) were sitting in my office and charting when all of sudden our boss came in and told us their was a loin attacking the building. Betty(OP) and me went down to try and help, and by hells luck we got surrounded by a pack of wolves and dolphin bears. After a brief fight the lion came into the scene with a shotgun, and I knocked the shotgun out of his hands as Betty kneed him and held his leg, unfortunately the lion scratched the business suit so that it looked like a lingerie. As the lion was about to eat me she took the shotgun and killed him. She was immediately given a promotion. The promotion was to give Boners a handjob. Sorry for any confusion we could only fit so much of the story.

I'm very curious to see what this business suit looks like

kelsey_katie 17

And, were you wearing just a normal business suit, are something prostitute-y?! I don't see why a normal business would make you look a prostitute, but whatever. Fyl, op

I can't believe no one has said this yet: Only in Vietnam....

wow wtf happened to my comments? The second got put first? Lol

Exactly. Where was this business suit purchased? If the answer is Forever 21, you should not be allowed into the hotel.

Oh, you didn't know business suits are the new prostitution wear?

you should have dressed like a hooker.

Very jealous receptionist. Maybe the person looked so good the receptionist had an inferiority complex? ^_^

Well maybe your skirt was just a little too short.....

OP's idea of a business suit might be SLIGHTLY different from what others consider a business suit.

it was her "business" suit, refering to another fml

maybe OP's business suit was to short.

Maybe it's kind of like a birthday suit.

Hey hey guys! Don't judge her! Maybe her business suit DOES include a lady blazer and skirt * with nothing underneath for quick transactions...

A woman's business suit does not not necessarily have to include a skirt. She could have pulled a Hilary Clinton and gone with a pants suit ;)

Her boss may be a pimp, her promotion may be that she no longer has to work on the streets; but rather in a hotel, and her "business" suit may be what attracts clients, which in turn, generates revenue.

Pantsuits look funky on most females though. Hillary Clinton, well, she's her own sort of circus. Tehehehe.

IDKKK69 0

Maybe its time for a new business suit?

^ I think that's the hotel her pimp recommended.

Sounds to me she's thinks u looked so good she thought u were a prostitute and kicked u out do to jealousy

love your picture. Five Finger Death Punch is the best ever!

emmanizzer 6

Well, did you have any baggage? Prostitutes usually don't have any.

LifesJusGreat 7

Prostitutes sometimes carry diseases with them thus they have baggage.

Well atleast you are looking good ;D

this fml annoys me ... makes prostitutes sound like stupid ****** who are easily recognizable... some woman have reasons for why they would end up doing something like that, some have kids to feed... i wish people would realise this :/

namhowell 6

Because most of them are. You should probably stop watching documentaries about some special cases and assume that you know things.

i dont assume i know things... and ive never watched a documentary in my life.... am i not allowed to have an opinion?

twisted54 1

I never knew their were guy prostitutes too.

Channing0806 7

I never knew there were gay, guy prostitutes.

Seriously dude, you don't prostitute you go work at mikki ds and if you can't afford your kids you should probably think of protection and a adoption agency...

No.. Prostitutes are looking for a QUICK and easy way to make money. They are better ways to make money than selling your self talk about no self respect...

SmileEveryone 12

Since ur profile picture looks like 2 ten year olds flicking off the computer screen really does show how "cool" u r. Ur not Rly offending anyone since ur probably in the second grade and are cursing. I bet if u met any of these people in real life u wouldn't b flicking them off or saying "**** u" because u would get the crap beat out of u.

rudegirlmania 10

48, ily. Please procreate at some point in your life. (not being sarcastic at all)

I think you have a point. (see everyone? I was able to say that without getting emotional)

Ahhh yes I agree now, hookers suck **** for money since their engineering degrees from MIT were just going to lead to stuffy office jobs.

namhowell 6

Well I'm sure she will get in trouble for doing that. FYL.