By say my name - 01/07/2012 01:35

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with the guy I've been in love with for years. I moaned, "say my name." He didn't know it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 390
You deserved it 11 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

G0v3nat0r 7

That us when he is supposed to ask "how do you spell that again?"

Comments

Sort of deserved that one. I do feel really sorry for you though.

that's actually creepy. how has op been in love with him for years and he not even know her name?

"Say my name, say my name. If no one is around you, say, 'baby I love you'"...anyone else think of Destiny's Child?

At least he didn't say his sister's name like another FML we know.

OP: "say my name" Guy: Baby... Honey... Sugar... Sweetie... Angel... Aw **** it!

this situation reminds me of the thundercats battle cry...

@22 - it could be that OP was in love with him, but admiring him from a distance. They may have never spoken before today, who knows?

alliewillie 22

Then how is that love? That's creepy stalker territory. You cant love someone you've never actually spoken to.

Hopefully he gets a chance to pull out and run before he gets any deeper into that stink. FHL.

Actually saying, "My name" might have gotten him out of it.

Oreohugzpenny 4

24# I actually think of Rihanna and Drake.

mylifesucks_fml 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

68 - I see "loving someone" and "being in love with" as two different things. I've seen people who were head over heels with someone from their school, even if they had never talked. Hormones make people do crazy things :)

I'm gonna take the controversial position and say YDI for not making sure about this before hopping in the sack with this douche.

116: ******* a woman without even knowing her name. Not classy.

Now Samuel Jackson is a man full of class.

That doesn't make him a douche, it makes him a man with low standards, or someone who has a horrible memory for names...

129 generally speaking, if you can't even be bothered to find out the name of the chick you're banging, you're probably a douche. That's just the way the world works. Sorry to burst your happy bubble :(

monkeybanana 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes, Captain Obvious, it probably did.

TarieBoo 2

no no, they casually went on ******* and let that awkward moment pass by

G0v3nat0r 7

That us when he is supposed to ask "how do you spell that again?"

shahs 3

^Your profile pic is perfect for that comment

TheUnholyApple 6

It's not that, he just can't figure out how to pronounce 'Spreme'.

53- haha please tell me you were referring back to the fml the other day?!

Wow, that really sucks at lest he didn't call you by another name

It's probably a little too early to have sex if he doesn't even know your name

Sounds like destiny's child is on its way

moonsxstars 6

Yeah, because if it were a ****, it would be easy.

xMiss_Maggot 7
HelloGuys 4

Maybe he knew her name, but was to busy in sex to remember at that exact moment?????

Hw would juu knw , have had sex with someone nd didn't knw there name at the moment # I'm juss saying

jojimugo 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway