By say my name - 01/07/2012 01:35

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with the guy I've been in love with for years. I moaned, "say my name." He didn't know it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 386
You deserved it 11 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

G0v3nat0r 7

That us when he is supposed to ask "how do you spell that again?"

Comments

Damn it, Baustigt, no! Always be wittier. :'( See? I so owned that.

if were to just write: 'lol' in reference to #25s comment would I have failed just as miserably?

PAZ5037 2

How many times have you met this guy?

hockeyoceancity 13

In my dreams or in person...?

"Say my name" " ummm....errr.....Rebecca?"

I think I'd be pissed off more if he said the wrong name.

In the quiet words of the virgin mary "come again".

why so many thumbs down..? made me chuckle! ..oh well thumbs up from me

If I were him, I would have just said "my name!" and hope you got a good laugh.

Exactly what I would have done, funny way to get out of trouble.

smumtaz13 2

Hahahahahahahahahahajahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahauauuausususyshhsgahagagaghaggagagagagahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahagagagaggagagagahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahshahahhahahahahahahshshahahahhshshahajjajshahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahha

You need to drop this asshole, you're just going to get more emotionally attached and end up getting more hurt. Hopefully you view it as a good thing (or as good as you can view it I mean) that he means more to you than you ever did and you should never accept that. I'm trying to put this as nicely as possible but... He only sees you as a piece of ass that he can hit up whenever he's bored so **** him. Not literally though, as you see that would make it worse. :/ You'll find someone worth your time soon enough!

That guy is not necessarily an asshole. There is a chance he isn't aware of OP's feelings for him, and that he just thought it was a non-loving one night stand. To be honest, I even think this situation is more OP's fault than his. She's in love with him for years and eventually has sex with him, while she doesn't even know what she means for him. And if he doesn't know her name, I don't think she means a lot.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

And we'll probably never know all the logistics of the story but I personally think any guy who ***** a girl that he doesn't even know the name of, and since she's been in love with him they had to have some basis of a relationship in some way ( or else maybe the OP is sort of a stalker?) that he probably has the tendencies of a deuschbag....

Maybe we should stop with the essay writing... :/

winnerme123 8

Levylove, it could be that OP was too shy to talk to that guy, let alone tell hem about his feelings. It could also be that she did gave some subtle hints and, as FML tought us, there's a friggin' big chance that those didn't give the desired reaction. I don't know if guys (and girls) who **** other people without knowing there names are truly douchebags. They're not acting like a gentleman would do, that's for sure, but if both parties willingly agried to have some random sex - without knowing eachother's names - they don't act mean, aka like a douchebag, do they?

these days most people don't care about getting people's names and just want to sleep together (society is screwed). But OP can't expect for this guy to know her name unless he has actually told her or she has meet him/known him for years (not just admiring from a far ). altho i do feel sorry for OP cause that would suck hopefully the next guy knows your name and hopefully OP doesnt rush into it until she knows where she stands .

37, So it's absolutely fine if you sleep with people you hardly know so long as you know their name? I don't understand your logic. How is he a douchebag but she isn't? They both engaged in sex willingly with someone they barely knew. That said, there is nothing "douchey" about this behaviour. Who people choose to sleep with not only has nothing to do with you, but doesn't reflect their quality as a person either.

At least he wore a condom........?

dacuar 0

Why do women always set themselves up for this shit.

TarieBoo 2

so we can say all men are the same._. #truestory

Why do idiots always make gross generalisations? :-P

dacuar 0

Because we control you. And you keep falling for the same trick every time. We need to get from differnt soures. 47 quit being an ugly clown.