By EyesOffMe - 07/09/2009 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was getting changed in front of my roommate of two years. Feeling comfortable, I took off all my clothes and started putting new clothes on. I asked why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body. She said, "I'm loving the view. Didn't you know I'm a lesbian?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 004
You deserved it 58 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You brought it on yourself... I'm a lesbian, too, but I'm polite enough to avert my eyes if a friend changes in front of me. Sounds like you were giving her a free show, though.

hmm you'd think it would have come up before then..

Comments

well technically it could be called a fiver since you have 5 fingers on a hand, new word! p.s. why do people always say you have 10 fingers and high five and then go back and say the thumb isn't a finger?

well, Id be loving the view too if I were your roommate.

so suddenly because they enjoy the view it's uncomfortable? Surely it should be the other way around. And anyway, she paid you a complement. Stop whining and it.

Judgment99 0

Was that the beginning if a wonderful porno?

FacelessXGrave 0
fxdxhk90 0

That is so very hot, should have just made her week by offering her a free lap dance.

i agree with #99 this isnt an FML, this is just sexy ;)

btw i m SOOOO SICK OF CHILDREN saying ''haha gay means you like boys and lesbian means you like gurls'' ITS ANNOYING!

btw i m SOOOO SICK OF CHILDREN saying ''haha gay means you like boys and lesbian means you like gurls'' ITS ANNOYING!