Wait, what?

By Sally - 24/07/2009 09:04 - United States

Today, my roommate came home and began changing clothes in the same room that my boyfriend and I were in. I quickly got annoyed and angry and when I began questioning her about it she just laughed while saying, "Oh relax, it's not like he's never seen me naked before." FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 357
You deserved it 4 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skullbuster 0

Well, I guess you two are sharing more than the rent. [rimshot].

Comments

skullbuster 0

Well, I guess you two are sharing more than the rent. [rimshot].

myfishisBOBA 0

ohh snapp girl! That sucks. I think you should have a serious talk about the things she can and cannot use. Like your cloths, computer, boyfriend... You're better off picking this fight with your boy. After all, you LIVE with this girl. You never know what else she can screw over.

Taconuggets 0
gabybilyk 5

i think it's time to find a new lease..

LysssNysss 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Young_Sparta 0

Lysss, your like must be full of fail and persians.

Young_Sparta 0
Shawty15 0

What do you mean by "Persians" don't talk about Persians I'm sure they're better than you! Your life must suck if you are an american

Shawty15 0

@ young Sparta aka #75 : what do you mean by Persians? Don't talk about Persians u f*ckin **** I'm sure they are better than you

By the name 'Young Sparta', I think the person was making a 300 joke. And Persia isn't a country anymore...

OWNTPWNT 0

Persians are ******* selfish retards :@

Shawty15 0

Wow ur dumb persia is called Iran now and u can say Iranian or Persian

Shawty15 0

@ #98 F*ck u fckin bit.ch! Persians are not selfish u fckin selfish Mexican

How about we all just stop being racist, and realize how much of a waste of time it is to fight with total strangers on social media. Just back off and forget about it.

perryscherry 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
shadexilmaendu 4

Lol, if she was hot id be down. My boyfriend and I don't have a conventional relationship though. We're all about the free love, sans the unprotected sex and std part. Remember kids, swing responsibly.

natabeast 6

I think it's time to change the lock on the door..

He could've accidentally walked in on her getting dressed while looking for his girlfriend..? You don't know that they had sex..

lol what a *****, didnt even attempt to cover that she had sleep with your boyfriend you should have asked her if she f*cks truckers at the gas station for free, or if shes a classy "five dollar" lady.

Nice one "Classy 5 dollar lady".. Made me giggle

Obviously the roommate dated the dude in question before the submitter did. The fact that she was so open about it means that it was common knowledge between all of them.

Actually you're possibly right about the liberal thing. Example: I've never done the nasty with my sister's boyfriend, but he's over all the time and one time he walked into my room unannounced and saw me au naturale. I'm the kind of person who doesn't care that he saw my goodies, but my sister was furious. Same idea, but different.

I've seen all my friends who are girls naked. It's just a body and doesn't even matter at all, and my girlfriend doesn't care. Just like I don't care when my girlfriend's peers from her art school draw her nude. YDI for being so jealous.

Uhm #35 that's not normal lol what a freak you think it's normal to see all your friends from opposite sex naked and like never dated or did whatever? Uhm wtfff?

"Normal?" No. "Healthier than normal?" In my opinion, yes. ( Not that you asked me :-) )

I agree with you. One of my roomate's boyfriend was the son of a OBGYN so he would protest when my roomate would pratically smother him with a pillow by saying that he honestly didn't care if I changed in the room because he had already heard about and seen nude women. *to the opener However, if your boyfriend is an obvious douchebag, I'd be worried. Otherwise, if he's been cool about everything else, you shouldn't be worried and learn to relax.

opener? You mean original poster (OP) ?

Agree w/ #17. Lots of things could be going on.

102, what does him being the son of an OBGYN have anything to do with seeing girls naked? You don't have to be the son of an OBGYN to see naked girls.

DIfferent people find different things "normal" Just because you associate nudity with sex doesn't mean everyone else does. There are lots of people who understand you can have nudity without sex, just as you can have sex without nudity.

stripper in training, u shouldve thrown change at her