By EyesOffMe - 07/09/2009 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was getting changed in front of my roommate of two years. Feeling comfortable, I took off all my clothes and started putting new clothes on. I asked why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body. She said, "I'm loving the view. Didn't you know I'm a lesbian?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 004
You deserved it 58 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You brought it on yourself... I'm a lesbian, too, but I'm polite enough to avert my eyes if a friend changes in front of me. Sounds like you were giving her a free show, though.

hmm you'd think it would have come up before then..

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Are you serious? Do you go out of your way to tell everyone you know that you're straight? It's not OP's roommate's fault that OP just assumes that everybody is straight. Your sexuality is something you should only talk about with people who you're comfortable discussing it with. You don't have to tell everybody your orientation.

blink831forever 13

Well I'm not talking about an old guy I'm talking about her roommate. And if you have an old guy standing outside your window watching you that really sucks!

ovyind 0

Why the hell is that an FML? :S I don't get it, why is it a BAD thing that someone likes your body?

You should have said, "No, but how are things in Beirut?"

Somehow I think that joke is going to go waaay over the heads of the vast majority of people here. But kudos for trying.

littlegolferboy, I wrote that especially for the few who might get that. Good to know there was at least one.

Yeah, I definitely didn't get it at first. I'm bad with geography in general. I suspected, I googled, I roffled.

ilikeu12 0

Hahahahahaha then you should of told her 2 get undressed 2 lololololololo

this is one of the many reasons guys just dont take off their clothes with each other

myfairyoshi_fml 0

LOL Hahahahahahaha Why is this so funny to me?!

Two years and you didn't know that she was a lesbian? Also, why is this a FML? So what if she saw you naked and admired your body, you should feel flattered.

this sounds stupid... "I asked her why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body"?? who asks that? who refers to it like that? if my friend was staring at me while i was changing i probably wouldn't even notice, obviously the girl changing was looking back at the roommate, which is equally creepy to me.

If you are NOT a lesbian run hard and run fast! That is pressure you don't want to live with because it's not worth it. It's the SAME as when a good friend of opposite sex tells you they think of you that way. It's uncomfortable and awkward. Every time you are in the same room it's stressful. So, no disrespect to anyone, it's just a dang uncomfortable thing. It's like living with a shark and you are a bleeding swimmer. Ok, the hand rails are in place for those of you who want to ride my ass about this. All aboard!

No, from personal experience I know it does NOT have to be that way. A friend told me she likes me, but I was honest and said I DON'T like her that way. We agreed that the situation does NOT have to be awkward, and we became even better friends.