By EyesOffMe - 07/09/2009 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was getting changed in front of my roommate of two years. Feeling comfortable, I took off all my clothes and started putting new clothes on. I asked why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body. She said, "I'm loving the view. Didn't you know I'm a lesbian?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 004
You deserved it 58 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You brought it on yourself... I'm a lesbian, too, but I'm polite enough to avert my eyes if a friend changes in front of me. Sounds like you were giving her a free show, though.

hmm you'd think it would have come up before then..

Comments

OMG GROSS. i would find a new roomate quick

YDI for being utterly oblivious all this time :)

#62: I get changed in front of my friends all the time, it doesn't really matter. Sometimes it easier, like if you're picking out an outfit for a date or going out and you need a friends opinion you don't want to waste going to the bathroom or making them get out of the room. It's just faster.

I just don't see the problem. Why is it a problem that your roommate is a lesbian? Are you afraid of assault? Hidden cameras? What?!?!?!

Clearly you are hot. But I must ask, is she hot?

blink831forever 13

I don't see what the big deal is. She's a lesbian not a rapist. Take it as a compliment that she thinks that you're hot.

im so glad that so many people dont see this as a big problem!! 'cause thats how i see it; as not a big deal!!! its your fault for not knowing she'sa lesbian!! if i were you i'd take advantage of it if she's hot!! haha just kidding!! but seriously!! NO BIG DEAL!!!!!

godyourethick 0

Could turn into the world's hottest FML.