By EyesOffMe - 07/09/2009 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was getting changed in front of my roommate of two years. Feeling comfortable, I took off all my clothes and started putting new clothes on. I asked why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body. She said, "I'm loving the view. Didn't you know I'm a lesbian?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 004
You deserved it 58 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You brought it on yourself... I'm a lesbian, too, but I'm polite enough to avert my eyes if a friend changes in front of me. Sounds like you were giving her a free show, though.

hmm you'd think it would have come up before then..

Comments

I doubt this is true anyway, I know plenty of lesbians and all of them have the decency to not stare in those kinds of situations.

That's not an FML. You you were comfortable taking your clothes off when you thought she was straight, it makes it an FML when you notice that she likes it? So that means you are doing it to annoy her? What do you want? WTF!???

jahwn 12

So what, you were comfortable to change in front of her, why should that change because she is attracted to you. I would probably change in front of a female friend. Although staring is a little creepy.

GeometricAngle 7

I got a boner reading this, but FYL.

two years and you didn't know she was a lesbian??

Ketz 0

Just make sure she doesn't put anything in your drink.

cherry_blossom 0

I can see where the OP is coming from. She was surprised/shocked at the terrible timing of her roommate's coming out to her. And her roommate was staring at her. Do yall not see how those two things are kinda creepy? If she had already known, it would have been different and if the girl wasn't ogling, it would have been different. It was just kinda awkward.