By EyesOffMe - 07/09/2009 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was getting changed in front of my roommate of two years. Feeling comfortable, I took off all my clothes and started putting new clothes on. I asked why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body. She said, "I'm loving the view. Didn't you know I'm a lesbian?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 004
You deserved it 58 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You brought it on yourself... I'm a lesbian, too, but I'm polite enough to avert my eyes if a friend changes in front of me. Sounds like you were giving her a free show, though.

hmm you'd think it would have come up before then..

Comments

That doesn't mean you have to discontinue being comfortable around her.

wakawakawaka_fml 0

That was impolite of your roommate.

That was disrespectful of her to take advantage of your changing in front of her to get a "free show." I'm bi and a lifeguard; when my coworkers and I are changing into our uniforms (aka bathing suits) together I NEVER look or stare. You should only be looking at what people are offering to you to look at, is what I think, anyway.

TriniRockStar 0

two years of living with someone I thing you should have known that YDI

Htownmichigan 0

K first of all, even if u were ok with changing in front of her, why would you? And second, take it as a compliment(sp)!!

Acornlauren 0

It's pretty messed up that she'd be watching you...but come on, two years of living together and you had no idea? She never mentioned a girlfriend or an interest in the ladies, never made a comment regarding it before now? I find that a little hard to believe.

I don't think if you change naked in front of someone that you should whine if they look at you, lesbian or not. I don't blame you for not knowing though, some people are very good at hiding it, sometimes even from themselves.

Big freakin' deal! So what if she's a lesbian? Does it really make that much of a difference? Just get over it. She just finds you attractive--I find many of my male AND female friends attractive, but I'm not going to jump their bones. :/ Take it as a compliment and move one. If it really bothers you too much, talk to her seriously about how you were a little ucomfortable with the advancements.

wow... and u were with her for 2 years, lol