By EyesOffMe - 07/09/2009 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was getting changed in front of my roommate of two years. Feeling comfortable, I took off all my clothes and started putting new clothes on. I asked why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body. She said, "I'm loving the view. Didn't you know I'm a lesbian?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 004
You deserved it 58 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You brought it on yourself... I'm a lesbian, too, but I'm polite enough to avert my eyes if a friend changes in front of me. Sounds like you were giving her a free show, though.

hmm you'd think it would have come up before then..

Comments

im calling fake. if you were seriously THAT close that youre totally comfortable changing in front of her, then you probably wouldve been able to figure out she doesnt like dick in or around her mouth [and vag]. and stop being so homophobic, you had no problem changing in front of her before.

Why is this an FML? Are you supposed to want people to be disgusted by your body?

kellster 2

1. Stop being a homophobe. 2. If you're comfortable enough to take off all of your clothes in front of another person, you should also be comfortable with the fact that they might see it. 3. Grow up.

MessOfADreamer 0

First of all, it sounds like she could have been joking. Secondly, I have some fabulously attractive guy friends, and I love watching them meander around in their boxers when I stay at their house - it doesn't mean I'm going to jump them. She thinks you're hot, it's not a big deal.

blacklite69 0
LeCielNousAide 7

did it occur to anyone that maybe the reason the OP did not know about her roommate being a lesbian might be that the roommate actually did not realize she was/become a lesbian until recently? that would mean the OP did know her dating habits and that maybe her roommate did date guys, and also explain how the roommate "hid it so well" for two years. she may not have been hiding anything at all. FYL, not because your roommate is a lesbian, but because she felt the need to stare and come out at that exact moment.

Why would the roommate need to tell the OP she was a lesbian? Does the OP have to mention she is straight? The roommate wasn't being deceitful or lying by means of "omission" to the twit who thinks that counts. Her sexuality shouldn't matter in the slightest. The roommate ogled because the OP was undressing completely in front of her. She felt comfortable/attractive enough for a straight girl, but all of a sudden because she's a lesbian, it's entirely different and unacceptable? Just cause she enjoys the view doesn't mean she's going to pounce her and or try to seduce her. How many straight girls call each other hot? Oh, right, it's COMPLETELY different cause one is gay.

definately agree with #133, i'd feel comfortable around someone too if i was living with them for so long. the roomate was clearly being very deceptive if after two years she never let on she was a lesbian thats wrong, i'd be totally uncomfortable if i were in that situation, it doesnt mean i'm a homophobe or a hater, its just the way it is.