By EyesOffMe - 07/09/2009 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was getting changed in front of my roommate of two years. Feeling comfortable, I took off all my clothes and started putting new clothes on. I asked why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body. She said, "I'm loving the view. Didn't you know I'm a lesbian?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 004
You deserved it 58 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You brought it on yourself... I'm a lesbian, too, but I'm polite enough to avert my eyes if a friend changes in front of me. Sounds like you were giving her a free show, though.

hmm you'd think it would have come up before then..

Comments

sthomp0291 0

"I don't see what the big deal is. She's a lesbian not a rapist. Take it as a compliment that she thinks that you're hot." um.....yeah....so whenever I see an old guy standing outside my window leering at me I should just take it as a compliment. I mean he's just a stalker/peeping tom who is making me feel uncomfortable in my home (dorm/apartment) not a rapist... your logic is infallible......

sthomp0291 0

the point is, she is supposed to feel comfortable in her own room, and when you cant change without feeling eyes on you, its creepy. it doesnt mean she's a homophobe, it means common courtesy dictates that you avert your eyes when others are changing unless they are making a blatant invitation for you to look, which I dont think that was the case here. i had a bisexual roommate, and i didnt care, but if i caught her staring at me like that, it would definitely make me uncomfortable. and since i lived in a dorm with a hall bath, it would have been really inconvenient to have to use a hall bathroom stall to change because you arent comfortable doing it in your own room.

I would say your not ****** cuz apparently you're hot otherwise she would have looked away

GreenChemicalBoy 0

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........being a guy, room for one more????

Giant85 0

sounds like a Porno in the making and I can't see any comments