By Anonymous - 14/08/2011 19:32 - United States

Today, I walked in on my mom ranting on about what a useless bitch I am. She was talking to my cat. It's not the first time this has happened, either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 505
You deserved it 3 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bu least she isn't talking about what a pussy you are.

Comments

Get the cat on your side, start a rebellion. May the force be with you young Skywalker. Also sorry were both smoking the same stuff.

Damn_Hippster 11

Atleast you didn't have to spend 500 bucks to get your cat back, because your mom decided to sell him.

Ask your pussy if she has a whispering eye

Kitty needs ta start charging a bitch for her therapy sessions, to deal with her derelict child.

This is more like the kittys FML.. : "Today i was ******** in my litter box and then the bitch came in and started talking to me about her daughter.YET AGAIN,FML"

andy_l 14

Don't you dare catch her talking to your dog. You know how bitches are when they talk to bitches about them bitches.

LiveLaughFML 10

will the useless bitch be willing to get the messed up bitch therapy lessons?

At least the cat wasn't bitching about you to your mum. Or was it...?

why is your mom talking to her pussy... bitches be crazy i suppose.

At least she talking to a concious object amiright?

Dragon_Beast 4

Bitches and ******* are teaming up I see. I guess it time to siege the enemies tower!

juicedboi 7

There's a kitty on my foot and I want to touch it, kitty on my foot and I want to touch it, meow, meow, meow, meow meow-meow. 10points to those if you who know what the hell I'm on about. And the rest of you, I feel sorry for your souls!

101, Is it a song from Presidents of the United States of America?

If this isn't the first time that this has happened then maybe you are not doing enough around the house. Try doing more. I could be wrong and your mom is just a bitch.

Bekeliyr 10

well then stop being useless. bitch.

bizarre_ftw 21

how creative. nice response

Bu least she isn't talking about what a pussy you are.

Maybe if you cleaned my litter box once and awhile....

CDABXXX 5

She likes cats more than dogs apparently.

Doesn't she have any friends to rant to?

KendalKeller 3

Are you single and ready to mingle? ;)

Some people consider their family pet as a family member so I don't think it's too weird. But the part about u being a bitch......

neonblue120 6

That's even WORSE why air all your business to someone that can repeat it or use it against you.

TheLastChild 8

HEY! The cat's a great listener...

TheLastChild 8

Guess that makes up for it's inability to tell her to shut the **** up:)

JurassicHole 5

Exactly, if op was as great a listener as her cat she wouldn't be completely useless :D.

crazyrunnergirl 7

Um. Well the good news is if she was telling the cat all this I doubt she has any friends.

crazyrunnergirl 7

Oh ya she has tons of imaginary friends. But mr. Toilet is her favorite. She can tell him all her problems and flush em' down as if they never happened!

I wonder if she has looked into the mirror lately.

captianKool 4

Its because she's to big of a PUSSY to say it to your face :D

captianKool 4

I used capitols to really sell the point

Hmmm_ok 0

Lol your mom likes pussy more than she likes you... Sad

you're copying my picture biatch I'm gonna sue you!!