By Anonymous - 31/12/2013 19:36 - United Kingdom - Aylesbury

Spicy
Today, I tried waxing for the first time. At first it felt like I'd dipped my balls in a furnace. Now I can't even feel them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 641
You deserved it 23 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThomasBombadil 31

Great balls of fire! That's what you get for waxing down there.

You've heard how much it hurts normal skin, did it ever occur that sensitive skin like balls would hurt even more?

Comments

See women this is what we have to do for you

Yes because pushing a child out is so much easier.

Shaved balls look even weirder to me than hairy ones.

Well, now I know #11 waxes his balls for women...

Is he old enough to have hair on his balls?

Rainhawk94 27

You have a baby face, you have no hair, you're a kid

I shaved I'm not a pig like you >.>

You say that as if women never wax downstairs. As if it's not more common for women to do it than men.

1. We have to have periods every month of our lives until we turn around 50 2. We get to bear the children 3. Society tells us we must wear makeup and do our hair but if we want to wear "too much" we are doing it only for guys and we are fake 4. We STILL shave down there as well 5. We have slightly less equality (obviously it is way worse in other countries but in the U.S we lack a few things and there are a bunch of jokes and comments about women and also abuse towards them) So you can shut up now.

Girls get to wear make-up if they're ugly, if you're an ugly guy, well then you're ******.

The whole "makeup is not masculine" thing is also a result of the patriarchy, though (which, by the way, was put into place by men).

You don't do it for us. You do it so you can get more action...

You can feel them all you want op. They just can't feel you back

challan 19

your wax was way too hot, OP! It should never burn at all. spend the $40 and have it professionally done.

does that come with a happy ending?

19-Depends on how much you're prepared to tip.

JMichael 25

Only I get the happy ending 19.

cryssycakesx3 22

there's many reasons it would burn besides being too hot.

The wax was probably not too professional...

I never understood the appeal to putting wax on private parts and ripping off the hair. Of course it's going to hurt like hell.

I truly appreciate a guy that goes all bare down there-- However, there's no need to wax, a very close clip with a trimmer will do too.

Great method of clearing the southern shrubbery, wtf the weed-whacker never came to mind? lol Stick to a bic razor.

JMichael 25

No feeling is better then the feeling you had before.

Plenty. My girlfriend had preferred things to be a neatly mowed lawn rather than an Amazon jungle. Eventually she changed her mind and wanted a bowling alley. Hence waxing.