By queenofdeath - 16/01/2010 18:16 - Israel

Today, I wanted to remove my mustache hair with hot wax. The hair is still there, but my skin is all burnt dark brown. Tomorrow is my first day at school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 948
You deserved it 12 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, trying something risky before your first day of school was just a brilliant idea, now wasn't it?

Clearsky18 2

How do you guys know she's fat and ugly? You DON'T know!! Having upper lip hair doesn't mean you're fat or ugly! Next time, remove the hair by thread or just bleach it...much easier than waxing it.

Comments

that sucks! you should of tried something else

burn the rest of you at least it'll look even

NEVER EVER SHAVE!!! Its ok of you're a man but I guessing OP is a woman. Shaving will cause your hair to grow back in darker and thicker!! Hot wax is really only to be used warm unless you are a professional. I don't recommend waxing your face though, here's why: your face has hair all over it, they are mostly small but it gives it that soft look. Take away all your lip hair and it looks polished, not soft, it looks waxed and almost as bad as having not waxed at all. I recommend tweezing the dark hairs, it takes longer since you have to pick them one one by one or two at a time, but eventually they won't come back and the light ones will still be there to give you that soft face look. There is always bleach too. If you don't believe me, watch a movie with a woman who's eye brows are waxed, the underside thats waxed and sometimes above looks different than the rest of her face.

Yeah, trying something risky before your first day of school was just a brilliant idea, now wasn't it?

4bbaf9d3caaa8f84 20

its is usually not a good idea to try something new the day before an important event

zac12345 0

she's from tel aviv, I'm guessing she doesn't want to go MJ

Just tell everyone that you're addicted to Dirty Sanchez. guaranteed to make you the most popular girl at school.

Ahh, only in Israel do the peoplego to school on a Sunday.....

arama 0

she's saying that her upper lip turned dark brown, so her mustache is even more noticeable than it was before she tried to wax it. i think you're confused. and stupid.

Radiation? I don't recall the OP mentioning anything about falling into a vat of toxic waste while she was waxing her lip.

I don't think her mustache hair will be an issue.... everyone will notice the burns from trying to remove it first.

YDI, but let's talk solutions here. Have any really heavy duty concealer, or stage makeup?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway