By Anonymous - 03/01/2012 03:47 - United States

Today, I tried exercising. My whole house shook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 552
You deserved it 14 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well atleast you're making an effort. we all start somewhere. good luck OP.

snowmount07 6

It's alright, it'll stop eventually

Comments

snowmount07 6

It's alright, it'll stop eventually

GovernorGeneral 8

LOL. Not unless he stops excersizing it won't. Haha.

No worries, as long as the neighbors don't complain, I say free vibrating chairs

GovernorGeneral 8

My very first thumbs down in one of the previous comments. I only joined a couple hours ago >:U

Exorcising is not for the faint of heart. Those demons are going to take the house down with them if they have to.

xSonic 9

That was the story of LAST year buddy :)

There were two earthquakes in Ohio today, but you're in Illinois so no excuse for you there! However I do commend you on trying, the first step is always the hardest! Every little bit counts OP, and the FML community is supporting your decision to start exercising! I am too bright and ******* chipper at 2:34am...

GovernorGeneral 8

Lol over here it's 3:37 am right now. Imagine how im feeling ._. should probably go to sleep... Dx

Are you the one that sent the earth quakes to Japan?

At least you're trying to loose weight, OP. Good for you!

123- once it's out of American news, it's fair game.

59, you think the rest of Illinois didn't feel that? I thought my roof was gonna cave in because the shaking was so violent.

whosays1 7

It's a good start, there's a first time for everything :)

169- ...that when she passes by the TV, I missed 3 episodes.

well atleast you're making an effort. we all start somewhere. good luck OP.

omfg_creepers 8

Because your bull shitty comment makes mine irrelevant. People just bullshit like this so they can be at the top.

slushpup9696 12

29 - Ooh, you're gonna be downvoted so hard...

I apologize in advance for the overused phrase, but I've never seen a better time for it than this moment. 29- You mad bro?

xShannonxSammyx 7

What? 3 is right. OP's good for realizing they are overweight, and need to change. That's better than the morbidly obese people who sit around and watch TV all day.

haha what did 29 say that got him moderated?

Dammit. The comment got moderated before I could see what it said. >:( I hate that. So curious!!! OP! It's ok :) work on your diet too, it'll save your house a bit of work.

OP and the guy who bullshitted himself into staying inside till it was dark so he didn't have to run need to get together and be workout buddies. Outside. In the sunlight. Not causing tremors.

Yeah, see the more you exercise, the less your house shakes. Good luck OP.

come on we all know its just because it the new year OP is exercising

For some odd reason when I read this i thought of PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

And for some strange reason, after I read your comment "Scarlet Takes A Tumble" comes to mine. ;)

whitey317 0

56: Of course not! I, of all people, should know better than that!

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!! - Billy Mays (RIP)

Peanut butter! Jelly! Peanut butter! Jelly!

And for some reason reading this made my day!!

Good, assert your dominance. It's a morale booster.

Literally bring the house down...like a boss

nativepimp 1

There are some fat people on fml....

darien987 1

Atleast you tried excercising...

btnhdude 0

That sounded like an incredibly funny ass joke.

SecretMe00 5

Been there done that, OP. At least we try!

Yeah too bad the earthquake made OP quit exercising...

bizarre_ftw 21
xXxIracebethxXx 14

I think they would prefer jelly rolls. :)

jelly trolls, more like... ... God, I have to stop making these terrible puns.

Speaking of terrible puns. The word "punny" makes me wince every time I see it.

78- that's punny... *slaps hands over mouth* i am SOO sorry!

Absolutely, almost as bad as "hey guyz im new 2FML wut do OP mean?" Infuriating.

And don't even get me started on "shitty situation". *grinds teeth*

GoW_Chick 14

Doesn't that just really grind your gears Yeah I know I'm not punny isn't this such a shitty situation but man I am nu 2 FML wat does OP mean again

blackstar994 5

I actually don't know and iv been trying to figure it out for weeks! Dx

Littlemiss__LOL 0
Torva_fml 16
GovernorGeneral 8

Hey 81 >.> I said im new to fml and i also asked what OP means like 2 days ago lol But i dont type like that.... No ones answered me yet so here comes the question again for the third time : What does OP mean ? C:

dedd4 0

Bizarre. Im just going to have to point out, you have a pimple on your tit. Good luck with that, yea.

Scoutly91 0

Well it doesn't look like you have much room to talk yourself....

Wow there must have been a small earthquake that happened at the sometime you started

And stopped right as s/he stopped? Maybe it even went up a couple points on the Richter Scale every time s/he came down from a jump...

xxJonaKillsxx 8

Or she could have thin walls? I live in an apartment and if you jump, the floors and the walls shake.

xxJonaKillsxx 8

Houses can have thin walls as well. And the floors can be thin if you aren't on ground level.

Umm I weigh 90 pounds and when I jump, I can make my house shake too...

blackstar994 5

57- I live in an apartment, and I call it my house. And your comment was retarded.