By Anonymous - 03/01/2012 03:47 - United States

Today, I tried exercising. My whole house shook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 552
You deserved it 14 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well atleast you're making an effort. we all start somewhere. good luck OP.

snowmount07 6

It's alright, it'll stop eventually

Comments

I call bullshit. When you get that heavy, you're not really strong enough to do jumping jacks or whatever else.

zequa 14

Maybe your house is the one with the problem...

arielzbkny 0

Oh and it says u live in America! Ha

redmane 21

I'm 100 pounds and when I work out at home the house shakes. I guess it depends on how stable the floor is and how hard you're exercising.

Some houses are shaky like that. Sometimes my house s to when I am playing "run around the dining room table as quick as we can" with the dog. The two of us together don't top out at two hundred pounds.

*Starts to shake. Sorry I did not see that mistake till it was too late to correct it.

st3lios89 0
ImSoEffedUp 10

The WHOLE house shook...? Either you're way too huge, and probably wasn't really exercising OR you live in a trailer.....

Most houses shake on impact no matter how heavy or light you are. The house says don't take it so personal! :)

my floor shakes when I exercise on the second floor as well.. and I'm 5'5" and 115. don't feel bad! keep up the good work :)