By Anonymous - 26/01/2014 00:33 - United States - Durham

Today, I told my friend I would pay him to ask out the ugliest girl he knew. He asked out my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 937
You deserved it 52 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You totally deserved it!!! It's rude of you to even make someone do that. What if the girl found out the actual truth as to why your friend asked her out.

Comments

TrollingStalker 16

I just feel bad for your girlfriend. You're a dick.

I doubt his girlfriend is ugly... I think his friend realised how much of a dick OP was being and asked her to annoy him.

Messed up. Some poor girl would have found out why he asked her out and had her heart broken. YDI for being a huge douche.

SuperMew 22

I just don't understand how people can be so petty and idiotic, not to mention cruel, to other people. He put a monetary value (probably $20) on someone's worth.

It's worth thinking about the fact that you consider a girl's appearance to be their total worth. That's just wrong, although in society it can sometimes be true.

SuperMew 22

I do not think that looks are all the worth a girl has. I meant as a person. If you can pay someone money to hurt someone else, then you value their worth very low.

Ah, I see. I totally misinterpreted your comment, my apologies.

I would feel bad for whichever girl he picked when they found out about your little dare!

-_- Why would you do that? If I was your girlfriend and I found out, you'd find your ass single faster than you did in a relationship.

That's ****** up for your girlfriend. I feel bad for her.. For your own actions & your friend's

That was really stupid. What would even be the point of that? The only thing that could possibly be accomplished by that would be crushing a girl's self-esteem. Asshole.