By Anonymous - 26/01/2014 00:33 - United States - Durham

Today, I told my friend I would pay him to ask out the ugliest girl he knew. He asked out my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 937
You deserved it 52 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You totally deserved it!!! It's rude of you to even make someone do that. What if the girl found out the actual truth as to why your friend asked her out.

Comments

So, the FML here is that your girlfriend is the ugliest? Who cares about looks, as long as she is nice. Same counts for any potential girl your friend could have asked out in stead. Think of how it would feel for them if any of these girls would have found out. Both of you are immature, little assholes. **** your girlfriend's life.

And why did you ask him to do that in the first place?! Just mean

********. You are what is wrong with this planet

I agree with #3. The same thing was done to my best friend, after she found out she cried for about a week and her insecurities skyrocketed.

YDI for being a dick and paying someone to ask out an "ugly" person. What's wrong with you? Your friend's no better.

I'm sorry, but you deserved that. I HATE people who make dares/bets to ask out " The most ugliest person." That's very offensive and rude, how would you feel if someone did that to you? Seriously, how old are you? 12?

JMichael 25

Why do I feel like you were trying to play out the plot of She's All That?

That's proof you really do have bad taste

only 'cause he doesn't know your Mum, right?