By Doy - 19/12/2011 06:31 - Canada

Today, I told my boyfriend that I didn't know what I was going to do over the Christmas holidays since he was going to be out of the country. He suggested that I work out and do some sit-ups. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 524
You deserved it 8 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MaaaanWTF 1

Only so you will be fit enough to handle the sex marathon that will take place when he comes back ;)

Comments

ikickgingers 15

Random useless sex is a self esteem builder? Good to know...

Dump his sorry ass - that was an ignorant comment to make - what a great last memory you have before he leaves. Agree with him - tell him that while he's away you going to "work as many cocks in and out as you possibly can." And that your going to do sit ups while squatting on the face of some guy that will appreciate you.

It wasn't a ignorant first, I know no girl would like there guy to tell them, n it was a expression -.- okay .

kaykay20 0

Wow, how is he unappreciative when he just suggested working out since she couldn't think of anything better to do? It's not like he said he hated the way she looked and called her names likes like fat cow. Suggestions made that can help a person live a healthy lifestyle is no reason to cheat and dump anyone.

Would u like your boyfriend to tell you that? It's for a girl to hear that is kinda harsh, if a girl were to do that it has to come from her and herself wanting to. But it shouldnt come out of a boyfriends mouth.

Or, maybe he likes to work out and, since she said she didn't know what to do, suggested that she could work out. There are people who actually enjoy doing that, and even if you don't you can make it fun:)

So if somebody told you to try working out more, you would respond with sleeping with all their friends? Don't join a gym.

rogue2888 4

Tell him he will be spending some cold lonely nights very soon

Llama_Face89 33

40- if that's the case why isn't mine through the roof? >_

Well lets see he suggests that and first thing you do is go post about it about it on FML so chances are you probably need to do a couple situps.

I suggest you punch him in the face and use the time to find yourself a boyfriend who respects you.

Agree with him and give him an early Christmas present. When he opens his penis pump make sure to mention that it would be super, if when he returned, he was "of average size"

That's not your boyfriend that's an ex you were taking to ;)