By Doy - 19/12/2011 06:31 - Canada

Today, I told my boyfriend that I didn't know what I was going to do over the Christmas holidays since he was going to be out of the country. He suggested that I work out and do some sit-ups. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 524
You deserved it 8 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MaaaanWTF 1

Only so you will be fit enough to handle the sex marathon that will take place when he comes back ;)

Comments

If you were not getting pudgy he wouldn't have to tell you these things. I work hard at always trying to look good and stay fit for my girlfriend and we have been together for years. The moment she starts wearing sweats every day and getting fat I'm gonna let her know that she should start working out more.

That's when you end up lonely and single later on in life. What if you have kids and she puts on a bit of weight and/or her hips gets wider? Telling her not to wear sweats and that she's getting fat does not make you a loving understanding partner, it makes you a jackass.

ikickgingers 15

^ahahshahhahahahahajajahahajahahahahahahahahahahajahajajaha stfu

Llamacod 11

No katherine, I don't see anything wrong with it either. Unless you're talking about using exploit instead if expose, then I do see something wrong

CeeCee_fml 16

Working out is a great suggestion if your idea of killing time is being bored to tears. A nicer thing to suggest would have been to join a boxing, karate, or dance class. Or go visit places, hang with your family, anything that doesn't have to involve him. Unless your whole life is centered around this guy...

Most people qualify things like dancing and boxing as working out. For me, working out = doing lots of physical activity. It doesn't have to be boring. And I don't understand why the boyfriend is an ass for saying this... You can't talk about ANYTHING related to weight with your boyfriend? It's not like he called her fat and unattractive or anything like that...

I can see myself saying this to my girlfriend. Not cuz I think she's fat, but she wants me to whip her into better shape and i'm fitness obsessed so it's the first thing that would come to mind

Neither this is fml or ydi. Dont feel bad or get offended wht ur loved once said cuz the time u start feeling bad 4 little things, it gets worse.

koolkat27 13

Ironic you username is "fatbuoy"