By keepsmiling - 02/09/2009 11:19 - France

Spicy
Today, I thought it would be sexy to surprise my boyfriend by hiding in the closet naked and pouncing on him as he came to get his pants. I never got to the pouncing. Apparently my boyfriend has heightened reflexes so instead I got slapped hard across the face. My ear is still ringing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 402
You deserved it 47 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for hiding in someone else's closet... What the heck?

Comments

your all missing the point, the boyfriend physically assaulted the girlfriend, OP get out of this abusive relationship before its too late

Unregistered 0

omfg **** off ******* femenist troll nobody needs you

what i'm only tryin to look out for the OP? its a very serious matter

Great, the homophobic feminist strikes again. If you opened your closet and saw someone you didn't recognize (at first... really anybody for that matter), wouldn't you freak out in some way? He thought she was an intruder, and instinctively hit her before he realized who she was. Some people instinctively attack/defend themselves, others scream (like me...) If he hits her for any other reason, then yeah, you'd probably be correct in calling him abusive. But let's not jump to conclusions.

being homophobic has nothing to do with this, try and stick to the topic

OK, how about you read the rest of my post. The WHOLE post. Then comment on that instead.

how about you stop telling me what to do, i make my own decisions

Oh I'm sorry, that wasn't on topic. I would please like you to stay on topic. My statement (again): If you opened your closet and saw someone you didn't recognize (at first... really anybody for that matter), wouldn't you freak out in some way? He thought she was an intruder, and instinctively hit her before he realized who she was. Some people instinctively attack/defend themselves, others scream (like me...) If he hits her for any other reason, then yeah, you'd probably be correct in calling him abusive. But let's not jump to conclusions. You have a pleasant, rainbow-filled day now, ya hear?

ok i will answer your question, no i wouldnt hit them

You, feminist, are an utter moron and retard. When people are surprised, there's this little thing called "instinct" that kicks in. It is a survival mechanism. Now this instinct can be sharpened, tuned and refined in a variety of ways: service in the military, studying the martial arts, participation in sports, etc. Sharpening your instinct and your reflexes helps defend yourself. Now, if someone in the nude jumps at you from a place they should not be (ex. the closet) the natural response of a human being is to respond and defend. It could have been the OP's mother hiding in the closet (hopefully, for his sake, not naked) and if she jumped out, the OP more than likely would've responded the same way. Yes, abusive relationships are bad, but please don't read a simple human response into one. How about I put a big naked dude in your closet? I doubt you'll be greeting him with open arms when he jumps out at you. Moron. That is all.

honestly if i was in my room and my boyfriend was staying over and i knew he was naked and i cant find him anywhere and all of a sudden a naked man comes out of my closet, i think its pretty easy to figure out who it without attacking them, its not like someone jumped out at him on the street, it was in the bed room, so you are the ******* moron

I wish this site allowed people to be voted off. Out of all of Feminist19's ridiculous ramblings, I've seen ONE person agree with him/her. Isn't being an ignorant, self-righteous **** against the rules, mods?

What the ****? Who said he couldn't find her? He was going to get his pants! That implies that he is in the middle of something, and probably hasn't even ******* looked for her. You read the FML like you read the Bible: To justify your insane opinions, while you skip over the parts that might contradict what you're saying.

its in his ******* bedroom for ***** sake, intoxicunt you seem to have a serious grudge against me, any thread i comment on, minutes later there u are replying to me and being abusive. what do you mean he/she, **** you, you kipper minger

@feminist19: People like you should have been aborted.

Um, Feminist, you ignorant ****, look up the definition of "feminist". A GUY CAN BE ONE TOO. Your profile doesn't specify which. I'm not going to assume what gender you are. So go die. Anyway, I don't have a "grudge" against you (look up that definition too, while you're at it, because 'grudge' implies that you did something to me that pissed me off). I just think you're the most ridiculous piece of shit on the planet, and quite a few people would agree. So if you don't want me to comment on what you say, try filtering it through that thing in your skull first.

Um, Feminist, you ignorant ****, look up the definition of "feminist". A GUY CAN BE ONE TOO. Your profile doesn't specify which. I'm not going to assume what gender you are. So go die. Anyway, I don't have a "grudge" against you (look up that definition too, while you're at it, because 'grudge' implies that you did something to me that pissed me off). I just think you're the most ridiculous piece of shit on the planet, and quite a few people would agree. So if you don't want me to comment on what you say, try filtering it through that thing in your skull first. i have said before i'm a girl and as you follow every post i've made you know this. so your saying i'm the most ridiculous piece of shit on the planet but i havent pissed you off? so it is a grudge you twat. or how about you do something productive with your life and stop following me around

You're the only one that ever said I follow you around. I read the comments on the FML posts on the first page all day long, and keep up with any conversations within them. I replied to you on three threads, this one included. I'm pretty sure you've been on more than that. I never read where you said you were a girl. You just pulled that "reading everything you write" shit out of your ass, where it should have stayed. Grudge: a persistent feeling of resentment against a person who has caused harm or upset. So no, it ISN'T a ******* grudge. I don't like you or the things you say. That's all there is to it. A grudge, as you should have just read, is due to past harm/upset and implies that I have a personal vendetta against you. None of that is true. I'm not just boiling over with anger toward you. I just don't like you. The same way I don't like The Simpsons: Something that I don't think should have ever existed in the first place.

"I read the comments on the FML posts on the first page all day long, and keep up with any conversations within them." get a ****** life, a job or get a hobby, do something for **** sake

*Checks* Oh, hey! My mom is still alive! Looks like she DIDN'T die and leave you as my mentor and "boss". I guess I'm not going to be doing what you say, then. Oh well. P.S. I have a job, and this is my hobby. You're replying to me, so you obviously aren't being much more productive than I am, huh?

Feminist, shut up you sister fister :D all your comments don't make any sense at all and i think you should stop trying because no one likes you :)

so i'm not winning in this popularity contest, oh no, whatever will i do, are you actually looking to make online friends here u absolute loser.no actually i pity you

jts2 3

And.. is there a particular reason you don't like the fact that people do make friends online?

Conkers 0

"your all missing the point, the boyfriend physically assaulted the girlfriend, OP get out of this abusive relationship before its too late" When I read that, I was going to say something like, 'XD' or 'Good one' as a comment. Then I continued reading and realised she was being serious, which I think is actually funnier.

jts2 3

And your preference must be everyone's preference..?

dont think its just my preference, think its most people in the world who arent computer geeks lacking any social skills, or too ugly hiding behind their screen

_THE_MASTER_ 0

Feminist19 is right, guys. clearly this is the start of a long abusive relationship, because all of us men are bloodthirsty savages who love nothing more than to beat on women. being the hunter-gatherer savages we are, we allso instinctually know when someone is hiding on us, and make the conscious descision on wether or not to smack them around some when they jump out.best to dump him now, OP, next time he's gonna take you by the throat, throw you down a flight of stairs, and kick you in the ovaries repeatedly for not pleasuring him nightly, and following it up immediately with a sandwich. Really, F19? really? are you that ridiculous that you automatically equate every little thing to straight up abuse? Come on now, I've said it to you before, and I'll say it again. You're they type of tool that gives the real feminists out there a bad wrap. Just **** off already, everyone's tired of you gender-biased comments. Because I'm absolutely certain that if the genders were reversed in this story, you'd be like YDI for scaring your girlfriend, and then go on and on about it being mental and eventual physical abuse. I dunno if your dad was some ****** up asshole who beat you all the time or if you just decided one day that all men were half brained savages, but either way get the **** over it. really. or just do something awful to yourself and cry for attention that way. and then, eventually, go kill yourself in the most painful, gruesome way possible, because you clearly need to have that sort of attention drawn to you. make sure it's really drawn out, though, you deserve all the attention you can get. Apparantly, you either have never mistakenly struck someone out of surprise/fear/shock, or can look at anyone at any time and simultaneously read their minds. or you're just a troll and we should all ignore you. forever. just bouncing ideas around people. but since we CANNOT vote her off this site, we should all just thumbs-down her comments without even reading them. and most definitely not reply to her idiocy. ooooh, I'm sorry, F19, am I being too abusive for you? sorry, I'm just a dull-witted man, of course. we men need time to adapt to your superiority and all knowingness...

jts2 3

Pretty sure anyone who has an open mind would let someone do as they find easier, without any insulting.

Conkers 0

@105 Coming from the person who's been commenting on this FML for nearly 3 hours. :P

telling people to kill themselves because of something they write on the internet is a bit extreme, how would you feel if i did go kill myself, you would be responsible, you seem liker an all round horrible human being, i dont remember speakin with you before but i'll do my best not to again, you are horrible

seriously guys? fighting on the the internet? realllly?

_THE_MASTER_ 0

I definitely wouldn't feel responsible if I told someone to kill themselves and they did. If some random stranger telling someone to do that is enough to push them over the edge, the damage was done way before that, and most likely irreprible anyway. trust me when i say, that if that did happen, the only sadness I'd feel is that if there in fact is a such place as hell, there'd be a distinct possiblity of me having to spend an eternity with you. but really, while that's just a digression, interestingly enough, it does bring me back to my original point, which is that when you are faced with viable arguments and a realistic monologue of something you would surely say, you have no defense and automatically start whining aimlessly about being told to kill yourself. because you have absolutely no rebuttle, because you just got a glimpse of how ridiculous you sound/act.

Conkers 0

Notice how short this is now since Feminist deleted all of her posts.

OhgodNeinna 1

I agree, The_Master. He laid a hand on her when she tried to be nice, and that makes her better than him and she deserves more than him. WAIT WHAT---

Your boyfriend's reflex was to slap? What a pansy.

Obviously your boyfriend knows nothing about true romance. Sigh.

lol, I'd do the same. And feminist19 youre a fag she's saying her boyfriend has heightened reflexes so when he's surprised he attacks the offender.

when he gets a surprise he attacks, surely this is not heightened reflexes its and angression disorder, hopefully the op doesnt throw a surprise birthday party or he'll attack everyone in the room. and i asure you i am no faggit

no ******* moron. I think you missed the point. She decided to scare her boyfriend or force sex to happen and she got a broken ear in the process. And you can't assure shit to me.

How is trying to seduce your boyfriend, no matter how stupid it may seem, equivalent to "forcing sex on him"?!

YOUR DAMN RIGHT I SLAPPED YOU! First time I've seen you naked in the light scared the shit out of me! lol jk but really ydi for thinking that's what every man wants is to be scared and then pounced on well grabbing their jeans.

clap... clap... clap... (clapping slowly)

sublime93 0

Slapped?? That doesn't sound like "heightened reflexes" to me